FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I added a domain on accident. Is there a charge?

voteforsamuel
I added a new domain before I found out that there might be a charge involved. I removed the domain, but am wondering if there will still be a fee. Any help?
Bondings
voteforsamuel wrote:
I added a new domain before I found out that there might be a charge involved. I removed the domain, but am wondering if there will still be a fee. Any help?

You are allowed to add domains to your account as long as they don't breach the tos. This is a free host and we don't charge fees for these kind of things.

So, you don't have to be afraid to add the domain. It is allowed.
mattd8752
Is it possible for us to add domains on the second server? frih.net, teh special people like me are there *.*
Bondings
Yes sure, you can do it. http://site-helper.com/misc.html#domains
Daniel15
When you add a domain, it isn't registered. This just sets up the server so you can use that domain with the server. If the domain isn't registered with a registrar (such as www.domainsite.com), then it won't work.

Also, parked domains are known as 'Domain Pointers' in DirectAdmin. So, if you want a new domain to point to your current site, you need the 'Domain Pointers' feature.