FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

earphones

davmcmul
ok guys, i've just revised my current 'phones set up, and i'm thinking about upgrading, tell me what you think:

i curently have a set of sony fontopia ex71 in-ear canal 'phones. they're pretty sweet, but i'm think about upgrading to a set of shure 'phones from the E-series, i'm torn between the e3c and the e2c, e3c is a lot more money, and im not sure if there's that much of a difference...

anyone here own a set of shure 'phones?
wumingsden
I don't really mind what headphones I use as long as you can hear out of them. Companied just like making money by using the words "the most comfortable ever", "hear music like never before", etc. Smile
SunburnedCactus
I bought the Shure E2c earphones and they sound fantastic! They're a little weird at first, but if you've used ones which go right into your ears before (i.e. the Sony ones) there shouldn't be a problem. The sound quality is really on another level and they also block out a lot of background noise, which is useful.

I got mine from Amazon for 60 but you can get them off eBay for about 50 if you look around.

Highly recommended!!
davmcmul
hmm, sounds good, i reckon i'll probably get them after my current set die completely, cos i would feel guilty buying something new, when the ones i currently have, and payed a decent amount of money for, are still working....