FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

About five post

Mrs_Robota
This is my suggestions i hope this is not too crazy (you said crazy is allow) well i think that is a little unfair that the post in other languages can't be consider like a post for get the host, many of us don't speak english or maybe no good english enough, but they put good post in their own language. Maybe you can give us the oportunity with two or one post (in our language) for get the host, and the rest in english ok.

I speak in Spanish and me siento muy orgullosa de hablar castellano, Que viva el castellano!!! Wink Applause
n0obie4life
See, you can request in English. Just go do it!
NuniPio
dont you already have more than 5 posts??
Sentenza
I don't think the 5 posts rule is That much of a deal...

20 seconds to read, 20 seconds to think of an answer, 20 seconds to write it down. There you go, one post. 5 minutes and you're done. Wink
Nintendoboy
Yeah. Spanish is okay.
Mrs_Robota
I have more than five post, but i don't have a host yet... Well i like this forum, maybe one day... Crying or Very sad
Bondings
Mrs_Robota wrote:
I have more than five post, but i don't have a host yet... Well i like this forum, maybe one day... Crying or Very sad

The problem was that your request really needed to be in English. And currently we have quite a big list of requests waiting to be accepted. The five posts don't have to be in English, though.