FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Art Gallery

jazrt
am I allowed to run an art gallery. Using coppermine Gallery the artworks are all mine.. this also allows people to make contact with me to see what I'm doing now, and inform them of up-and-coming events and festivals that I am attending.I am wanting to make my website better than it was in the past a lot more the user-friendly. I have a temporary site up at the momen so as to let the people know that I have not disappeared.
I am wanting to know before I make my request again for hosting space.
Bondings
jazrt wrote:
am I allowed to run an art gallery. Using coppermine Gallery the artworks are all mine.. this also allows people to make contact with me to see what I'm doing now, and inform them of up-and-coming events and festivals that I am attending.I am wanting to make my website better than it was in the past a lot more the user-friendly. I have a temporary site up at the momen so as to let the people know that I have not disappeared.
I am wanting to know before I make my request again for hosting space.

The problem with your request was that the description was actually too short. You really need to describe it a bit more in order for the account creators to judge wether such a website is allowed (and completely legal).
request wrote:
my web site is about my passion, my arts, and my love of life.

The description you posted here is much better than the one you requested with. And yes, an art gallery (as long as you created that art) is allowed.
jazrt
Thank you for your prompt reply. I will endeavor to make another request.
Thank you.
SunburnedCactus
Hooray! Another happy ending for the tales of the frihost forum!
jazrt
I don't seem to be able to get the subnet request page to work.
I have clicked the confirmed box. And then pressed the subnet request. And nothing happened.

I've just tried again by closing down my Web browser and restarting it again and then made the request and this is the result this time.

Quote:
General Error

This description is not valid. It should contain between 50 and 1000 characters.

So don't know if it's gone through or not.
I have just tried it a second time that the same result of the "general error"
jazrt
my description was as follows.

My website is an Art gallery. Allowing people to see selections of work that has already been completed. And pieces that have special meaning for me. Using coppermine Gallery the artworks are all mine.. this also allows people to make contact with me to see what I'm doing now, and inform them of up-and-coming events and festivals that I am attending.allow the people see another side of me in a little bit more depth. A forum where people can interact with me online. And where those that have purchased paintings can be a make comments. I am wanting to make my website better than it was in the past a lot more the user-friendly. I have a temporary site up at the momen so as to let the people know that I have not disappeared.

number one.
to be able to inform people of where and when I am at different events and festivals.
to have a journal of my events and stories of what happened.

number two.
to inform people of specials, what artwork is available.

number three.
post some of the more meaningful comments and drawings that people have made in my comments books.

number four.
A forum post where people can also interact with me. and have interactive discussions.

Number five. To have an art gallery online using copper mine.

Number six.
To share things that I find interesting.
whether it be gaming.
Interesting things that I see online.
To link to other web sites that I feel worthy of association.

number seven.
To have my friends and guest artists to display and take things further on my web site.

I just want to make the best dam website I can.

It was not my intention to be rude to n0obie4life. It's just that I had been frustrated in my attempts at getting my website backup and going. So apologise and it was a little bit of my misunderstanding and some miscommunication.
jazrt
ive just tryed to to ask request from an other computor and have same problem

Quote:
General Error

This description is not valid. It should contain between 50 and 1000 characters.

please help me throuh an other way as the request things not working foer me
n0obie4life
Shorten your request then. It's too long.
jazrt
ha ha ha ha.

i did what you said n0obie4life.
i shortend the request.

and it worked.

once again sorry for being a pain.

i had allso just pmed bondings.

maby i can do you a paintging.

one for you n0obie4life. and one for bondings .

'for putting up with me'

i there a place ore physicall address i can send to or post box.

i would like to do this