FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hows this for starters

mrmaxt
This is just a temporary site that i have created. I was wondering how the content was looking and if it had sufficient content although much more such as XBox 360 and PS3 details are yet to be included:

http://www.freewebs.com/mrmaxt/
Simulator
It might be an I dea to give the URL
billybob
Simulator wrote:
It might be an I dea to give the URL

yeah i agree it does make it much easyier Laughing
Simulator
mrmaxt wrote:
This is just a temporary site that i have created. I was wondering how the content was looking and if it had sufficient content although much more such as XBox 360 and PS3 details are yet to be included:

http://www.freewebs.com/mrmaxt/

Its ok, only why is it on Freewebs? You have almost double the amount of posts you need..... And get rid of that clock, I hate those dam things, o ya one more thing, try and lay it out a bit more, you can go left and right as well as down you know
matt smith
Ignoring the fact that it is a free webs template, it still sucks, why would anyone goto a site just to go straight to the BBC webiste, it isn't the hradest URL to understand (www.BBC.co.uk). You should also remove that ****** clock Mad
JustaMin
Cant comment on the content, I closed the window as soon as I saw the stupid clock flying around my cursor. This isn't 1995!
dhawal
Very Original with the clock Very Happy
salman_500
i agree wi matt smith.....

good for me the clock doesn't show up for me.....it disappears the moment th header shows up.....otherwise.....i dont get ur site..... Confused
Donutey
get rid of the clock... please... for all of our sakes... lol. Rolling Eyes
like the logo.
eugenioclrc
i dont like the clock in the mouse pointer... but i love rugby!!!!! anyway have you think in use phpnuke? its very cool!
Arnie
Well I don't want you to feel bad but I think you should make a website that actually has a distinguished purpose. A website provides content to its visitors, and it should be something of quality. There are enough news sites, enough gaming sites, enough computer sites. You have to have a subject that you're an expert in. For example, there is a market still for computer sites, but only if you have refreshing, original content to offer. That requirement of high expertise and originality rises the more popular a subject is. Consequently it's best to make a website covering an uncommon subject that you know a lot about. I'd say for a first experiment with websites you've done well, but when you want to get serious you first should think on a good subject and then start building the actual site. Good websites come by experience, it's normal to have simple sites in the beginning, but they aren't very suited for the general public because they're used to professional websites. That's why you should expect your first sites to remain small - only when you've gotten a lot more experience you can think about going big.

The correct order is: 1) you have something you want to share with the world 2) you start making a website
The wrong order is 1) you want to make a website 2) you start thinking about what you could put on it
A website just to have a website isn't going to work. Don't make one if you don't have anything to tell.
Jon82Brown
not to be harsh but learn some html for crist sake go to htmlgoodies and learn the basics they have some REALLY BASIC primers that anyone can learn and i hate that cursor it reminds me or a xanga which i hate too
mengshi200
it is very good,please keep up hard.
smart19
the site is simple
but you can add more attraction
mjohnson
Your site is good but a bit slow
I have ever been a memeber of freeweb.com
my site is http://www.freewebs.com/mjohnson/