FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

It take a month to make a good looking site.

neosree
I have made a personal site by myself on Frihost.
But it contains nothing so that I prefer you dont visit it.
Only if you want some Enigma lyrics , then visit my personal site.
But since I am new to this, it take a month's work to finish my site, along with a small forum.

Here is the link to my personal site. http://www.neosree.frih.net
My forum is still under cunstruction, I hope I can open it within on week.
wumingsden
Your site looks finished to me.
I kind of disagree about it takes about a month. I think it depends on its emergency and the time you have to spare. i have been making my website for a really long time now and its still not finished.

By-the-way, on your "Home Page" you've spelt "Return to Innosence" wrong. The correct way is "Return to Innocence".

P.S I'm not an "Enigma" fan. To tell you the truth I haven't even heard of them although their name sounds as if I'd like them, I'll check them out.
sugarbox
It look too tidy...
Pls, fill more toys.
neosree
Ya, I am going to fill it with some toys.
With in a month you can see something very very useful to the life, in my site!
And some timepass too. I am working on that!
BTW my forum is in its final stage and I will invite you as soon as it is finished.
mjohnson
Yes, your site is really nice and you are a handsome boy

www.xir.cn it is mine
salman_500
nice for a beginer...it neat...clean and ofcource nicly made..
simplyw00x
Really nice, but some suggestions:
- Ditch the 'toys' plan
- Ditch the 'marquees'
- Ditch the 'under construction' notices
- Make a round graphic of your picture to fill the round hole in the gear
- Different font&colour or maybe a banner for the title bar
- Ditch the couter, or use a less obtrusive one.

Just some suggestions to help make your excellent page even better.

Carl.
Terrasis-Cian
Its true it does take some time to make a nice website, you can't just rush into it and make it great in like 1 day. It takes time and can't be rushed.
Nice site btw! well done! Very Happy
Marston
Quote:
Sorry the site is down for administration works because of server failure. Go to the old site here: www.neosree.frih.net/old Download Security study guides here: www.neosree.frih.net/Security/Security Design1.rar www.neosree.frih.net/Security/Security Design2.rar www.neosree.frih.net/Security/Security Design3.rar www.neosree.frih.net/Security/Security Design4.rar www.neosree.frih.net/Security/Security Design5.rar
WTF HAX?
Blaster
I am getting this.

Code:
Sorry the site is down for administration works because of server failure. Go to the old site here: www.neosree.frih.net/old Download Security study guides here: www.neosree.frih.net/Security/Security Design1.rar www.neosree.frih.net/Security/Security Design2.rar www.neosree.frih.net/Security/Security Design3.rar www.neosree.frih.net/Security/Security Design4.rar www.neosree.frih.net/Security/Security Design5.rar

Same thing as the guy above me got ^.
Donutey
just go to the link stated... /old , though with cpanel/directadmin you can setup a redirect so it's easier... or just have the redirect within the main page
Blaster
Now that i got to it i don't really like it. There really is no point to it. The naviganital manue is to big. The scrooling text is annoying. It is just annoying to look at. 4.5/10
theo
Quote:

?? puzzle
photographerguy
It definitely needs a redirect. The scrolling text must go, it hurt my eyes. The color scheme works, although not my style. Some color combos make the text hard to read - yours is fine. I think it is a clean design.
Enigma is good music for 'spending some quality time' with a significant other.
Sharkbite86
"Free CDs and DVDs

Here is a Once in a Lifetime chance to get Free CDs and DVDs from the Internet.

You will get quality contents in these CDs and DVDs.

Send me your request and I will give you the link to all the free CD/DVD offers.

Hurry, send your request along with your full address and email.

No need to doubt, you will get them absolutely free."

LMAO!! if thats not slightly suspicious i dont know what is Razz ... honestly you cant just expect people to sign up for something like that at random! But then again there are some really dumb people on this planet Confused