FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

THE CREATORS SITE: Time to show off

Simulator
My new site,
www.simandsim.com

If you have a talent and want to join a community of people who share your interest in, photoshoping, video editing or writing, then Sim and Sim is the place for you. We offer a free Blog, Free Picture Gallery, and a place to upload videos, for free, and with everything we have control over we dont' force ads on it. So Join today and start showing off
ml
Shocked

www.simandsim.com could not be found

Very Happy
Simulator
Ok the site is back online and better than ever, take a visit, see, join, stay! Laughing And upload as much as you can
minikiltman
I joined i think it's great so far, wait 'till i use it. I'll rate it :p
-=Mkm
Simulator
Just to let you know the ads on my blog are added in, and if you register you can get them to Wink But they are not forced
mun
like the videos Very Happy
blueknot
nice.

except it seem too red ? haha

not bad attempt Smile
Simulator
blueknot wrote:
nice.

except it seem too red ? haha

not bad attempt Smile

Whats wrong with it being red?
salman_500
nice man....i like the layuot....and there is nothin wrong with red....it looks gr8..only that the layout is a bit messy...fix it and it will be GR8..
Simulator
Ok after much advice from many people I have redone the front page, I hope ye like it, and like it so much you join.... please
paul_indo
You have a really professional looking site.
kain
I love it's look. Great job
prillan
wow real nice!!!
Simulator
prillan wrote:
wow real nice!!!

Thank you, just hope you join.... Very Happy
susanna mayfair
That looks great. I love your graphic at the top. Very nice!
Simulator
susanna mayfair wrote:
That looks great. I love your graphic at the top. Very nice!

Thanks, all the graphics are done by a very talanted artist called JCC007
anhstar
Very nice site! Some of the video are nice!

Continue to put more funny video up there!
Simulator
Well its done, all the features are in and working. I hope ye guys and galls like it
big d
lookin good man i like the jesus character Razz

i like it ecause ur site is nice and clean easy to look about and get to certain topics
tbsly
Hi,
I liked the layout of your site, the red/black motiff works pretty well. I was just wondering where you got the name from, or if it has any kind of significance. First post here, booya!
tbsly
budazz
actually it is not
Simulator
tbsly wrote:
Hi,
I liked the layout of your site, the red/black motiff works pretty well. I was just wondering where you got the name from, or if it has any kind of significance. First post here, booya!
tbsly

The name comes from a book called Simulacra and Simulation, but I found that hardly anyone could spell it, so I changed it to Sim and Sim, also, even before I knew about the book.
nameless56
Great site. excellent layout. just keep checking it and making any small improvements.
silli
Nice site. Although I might like it more if there would be a little more than just colour in the menus.
evilfoetus
I like ur site and the video section is really cool!
smart19
the links are not clear
Simulator
Ok, next on the loooong list of making the site better is the menu, has anyone got any ideas on one that would fit in
MicrosoftMan
paul_indo wrote:
You have a really professional looking site.
I agree. I really liked when the top banner changes colors on different pages; that was a good move. It keeps the user's attention while providing decent content.
Rev. Jack
I like it easy to nav. Im curious what your bandwidth usage is per month with have movies on your site.
Jon82Brown
very nice looking site i like the proffessional layout look when i red the subject i thought that it was going to be too much for the eyes to handle with a bunch of flash and stuf but its very nice looking
joshua_erceg
Like the Layout Wink