FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Do you believe in GOD OR GHOSTS?






Well this is a question that was in a survey in Great Brittain : which do you believe in the most? A god / higher power OR ghosts?
GOD / HIGHER POWER
72%
 72%  [ 36 ]
GHOSTS
28%
 28%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 50

EVILSKAAP
Ill give the results after a few days that the one in GB got. Dont ask what survey or other details, it was not stated on www.news24.com . Me, i go for ghosts! You should only reply if aplicable to you! NJOY... And the results are: [quote] 52% IN FAVOUR OF GHOSTS!
Quote:
Caxius
i only believe in ghost Wink
theasboz
Deffinatly god Smile
Kiliox
I believe in me, and it is far enough.
Slammer
def not god, but ghosts....now there more probable Laughing
Mark999111
neither
SuperMonkey
How come you don't have a "Neither" option? Confused anyway, if it was there I would vote for neither because I really don't believe that either of those exist
summer-sensation
theasboz wrote:
Deffinatly god Smile


Me too! Yay!! High five, partner!

...^_^' Hi. How are you? I'm ok. Really. I am.
superdork
i believe in a god because if there's are bad spirits why aren't they're good ones? ANything is possible and this is one possiblity.
SunburnedCactus
I believe in ghostly gods and godlike ghosts!
Hobbit
Add the None of the above option, If there's something as powerfull as a "god" then there must be ghosts.
speedlikecy
i had read on newspaper
most people are believe have ghosts in the world...
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
iheartnoodles
i believe in both that they are real. but i have faith in god not ghosts
Masochistic Tendencies
I don't believe in God...Not in the slightest.
windval
i believe in god!!!!!
gonzo
I believe nothing is more probable than anything
lockwolf
God for sure, he rox my sox. I don't really believe in ghosts, there mainly a trick played on your mind to say you thought you saw something or heard something.
djcaution
The topic of this message alone is flawed as isn't god 'the holy ghost'? I believe in both
summer-sensation
lockwolf wrote:
God for sure, he rox my sox. I don't really believe in ghosts, there mainly a trick played on your mind to say you thought you saw something or heard something.


*gasp* You say Rox my sox too?! Omigosh! My friends and I say that all the time! Wow? Wouldn't that be reeeeeally funny if we knew each other?
Wow...great minds think alike. Wow. Wow, I think this is too much for my small brain. Wow.
KHO
Now how would ghosts be more probable than God?! WHERE IS THE LOGIC?!?!?! Serriously, if there is no God, then how is it that the earth is? And don't give me any of that "accidental" crap, and thats all they claim the big bang to be, is one big accident! How could everything work so perfectly if it is all one huge accident?!
ashok
Belief in God is much better than belief in ghosts. But both are perceptions of minds, it may not be proved that one exists and the other dont! If god exists, then ghosts also exist. If god doesnt exist, there will be no point in saying ghosts exist. Well, it's my view..
seanooi
I believe in neither of them. Cause from my culture, If you believe in God, you'll have to believe in ghosts and vice-versa.

When i was young i used to believe in ghost until my dad trained me by thworing me in a dark froom for about 15-20 minutes. Since that day on i never believed in ghosts. Laughing
supersonic
Nither, you really should have put that.
godam64
i believe i can't fly.
yeah i believe there are tons of ghost on earth and one and the only god that never become a human. ghost created by god.

god is so powerfull. they create all the systems. emptyness can't create things.

there is no evolution. it's a fact!!!
but atheist people still try their effort to doctrinate the world.
so the fact is quite blur by the atheist media.
RedStar
God.
solomagos
I believe in both of them, in ghosts and in a higher power. I think it's compatible, isn't it?
mike4652
God is a spirit! and those that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth.
God is eternal.
He is not bound to physical laws.
And it makes no differance if we beleive or not He is still GOD.
EVILSKAAP
solomagos wrote:
I believe in both of them, in ghosts and in a higher power. I think it's compatible, isn't it?
Compatible indeed. Anyway i think that i am going to put the results from the Great Brittain survey up on monday night , so then you come check it out and tell everyone about the results! NJOY
CVveulschik
Well there should be a god or higher power cuz something must have started the big bang and what happened before it

ghosts could be there too but ive never met one Smile
avk
I think that those people who belive in GOD must belive in GHOSTS because there is an opposite to each and every thing possible. cuz north has south as it's opposite, positive has negative as its opposite and the list goes on....

On the other hand those who dont belive in GOD donot have to belive in GHOSTS and VICE VERSA because it is the sam...... as above...

Talkin about me I think that neither of them exist during some situations and both exists during some situations

It depends on My MOOD
Ahab81
i would have to say my opinion on this matter is against the majority.
were is the proof of god? there is plenty of proof thats ghosts exist from them caught on camera to being caught on tapes using the EVP method .
sure there is a "bible" but its been translated how many times?
and the last time was by the catholic church wasn't it?
the more people wake up to the fact there is no all seeing god there will be alot less war and destrution in the world.
lavender
neither i can believe... Confused Confused
Cash
God for sure!!! "Alpha and Omega!" "First and the last!"



I just can't see how idiots can believe in some sort of super-maniac type of bullooooney!



See Yah Later Siko....




Cash
The_Kenifer
Either there are ghosts, or there aren't
Either there is a God, or there isn't

Reality isn't going to change to reflect our beliefs, the only thing that our beliefs can change is our response to reality.

So, if we don't believe, does reality stop asking questions? Or do we just refuse to acknowledge them?
EVILSKAAP
Ahab81 wrote:
i would have to say my opinion on this matter is against the majority.
were is the proof of god? there is plenty of proof thats ghosts exist from them caught on camera to being caught on tapes using the EVP method .
sure there is a "bible" but its been translated how many times?
and the last time was by the catholic church wasn't it?
.
Well said! And all of you should remember: from the begining the bible has been written by humans, it was not faxed from god, its one sided!
solomagos
EVILSKAAP wrote:
Ahab81 wrote:
i would have to say my opinion on this matter is against the majority.
were is the proof of god? there is plenty of proof thats ghosts exist from them caught on camera to being caught on tapes using the EVP method .
sure there is a "bible" but its been translated how many times?
and the last time was by the catholic church wasn't it?
.
Well said! And all of you should remember: from the begining the bible has been written by humans, it was not faxed from god, its one sided!



Agree completely!
Dustin
dunno, at times i do and at times i dont
James Bond-007
You know, I beleive in God, but ghosts...hmm...

There are a lot if interesting stories that happen and a lot of occurences that seem legitement for a ghost being present. But the thought about there being ghosts creeps me out a bit, to be honest.
balend
i believe in GOD but i think there are ghosts but i dunno
DX-Blog
If I would have to chose... ghosts, but that's just since I don't believe in such BS as god. Since well yeh, if god would exist he's nothing more than a sadist by giving us free will to fight wars, kill, rape, etc and do nothing to prevent it. Ghosts would just be there and can't help any besides... running through you? Razz.
fiveboltbox
i certainly believe in both so i didnt vote... just watch discovery science there are some movies concerning ghosts.. and as for higher power.. well i just think that there is but there is no material proof for that, is there?
Manta
As far as I'm concerned, I don't believe in either. It just seems illogical, to be honest. =/
essentialmedia
I personally find it much easier to believe in Ghosts than a mysterious all seeing "God". But that is just me personally.

I guess I took too many science classes or something but I am a little too grounded to believe in the "mystic".

I also am plenty happy with the realities of life so I don't need a magical "god" too make me feel better when I wake in the morning.

Shane
valkyrie-heavens
i believe in both... is that a problem?
myrevolt
atheist. & non-superstitious Rolling Eyes
Srs2388
defiantly God Very Happy
man4hire78
I believe in both.
acron170
neither are real. i went over to a friends and his sister asked me if i asked jesus into my heart and i said no and we got into this huge discussion about god being real or not. god is fake because who created god??? also how do people know that the bible is some crackhead's big joke? so god created life? no! did he create humans? no! did he create earth? HELL NO! he created nothing. here look at this:
god ------> crackhead -------> big joke
ghosts ---> pot head ------> big joke
life <-------- bacteria
humans <---------- bacteria
earth <----------- lotsa stuff colliding to make one big mass (big bang)

SEEE!!!! its pure logic. oh and isn't talking about this sacreligous or whatever so all you god believing people all i say is hahahahaha you just sinned so you all suck.
fiveboltbox
i just wanted to add that i dont believe to chrisian god, i believe in "higher power". i think that there is something more powerful than we are...

oh and the guy should have added another 2 options:
both
none
kazoe
uhhh.... i believe in both??

let just respect each other's opinion and i wanna say i believe in God. Yes there is a God. And there are also ghosts. Well, ghosts are spirits in this world anyway, i just let you people have whatever view you have on spirits but i have mine. Because my belief is based on my life experiences.

Supernatural things existed. God and spirits are unseen yet we feel them. Some other people see them. People believe in science and others believe in the world beyond. And I do believe in both. And sometimes, there are some things that even science cannot explain
Animal
Is there a "none of the above" option?
paul_indo
Yea, I think you should have had

God
Ghosts
Both
Neither

for your choices, to cover all possibilities.

As for me I'll go for God. Ghosts may exist, but God has the power.
duckling
i believe in God Smile

but I think there's also ghosts Smile
gonzo
I believe in butter tasting good
windrei
aha, it's a good question. Actually i don't believe in god, but i think ghosts do exist.

however, i am wondering, should ghost and god both exist together ? what i mean is, if there is ghost, then there must be god. if no, then neither one exist. i know it's a quite strange idea, but that's what i think.
Sappho
windrei wrote:
however, i am wondering, should ghost and god both exist together ? what i mean is, if there is ghost, then there must be god. if no, then neither one exist. i know it's a quite strange idea, but that's what i think.


How does exactly existence of Ghosts imply the existence of God? God is supposedly someone (or something more likely) that created everything around and put down all these rules that say whats good and whats evil (atleast when we look at the bible as a manifest of god). At the other hand Ghosts dont really have anything in common with the idea of God, we can say Ghost is this ethereal part of human which can be easily observed (ok not so easily but yet possible Smile ) There is nothing else to it, i mean if we have a soul that doesnt mean God gave it to us, u see what i mean its not an equivalence.
planet
Having in the last year buried all the "Great Old Ones" in my family, (including my parents), I'm a bit at a loss in this survey.

I as well need one or two more options, so I havn't voted.

I have a deal with my mother that she should spook a bit if she could but untill now I have not received any spooking (or maybe I slept).

Do I believe in God ?
I was asked that question when I had the small "ceremony" for my parents and my answer was yes. But the exact definition of that belief eludes me.

In all the Religions I have read about and encountered and the thereby related and acting persons, I have found many similarities and many a good advise.

I can "relate" to most of them and as long as the involved believers do not turn fanatic, I'm a peace with them.
EVILSKAAP
Okay so im going off my own topic, but my parents recently whent to BALI and what i have learnt from them is that the people there are very religious in their beliefs and that some of them do believe in ghosts and some even fear them! They were in Bali when it was their new year, and so got alot sense of the local culture and rituals. Can anyone here please tell us more about this?NJOY
cbf-cma
I don't know... both give me the heebie jeebies. Especially God because that bastard causes natural disasters.
sujan
me as a follower of hinduism
in my religion we worship 3.3 billion gods so certainly i believe in gods.
so as they are supernatural i too believe in ghost too
both are the side of the coin
sujan
i am a cyber geek
for using frihost i will be in cyber daily
i t is fun going cyber rather using from home so
fun
bye la
sujan
Is it really so surprising that x-rays can go through solid objects? Do you know why some things, like bones or metal, are more resistant to x-rays than skin and muscle? Did you know that light can also penetrate some materials?
sujan
god
can we extend it ya we can lets see
G= it is generator
C= it is creator
D= it is Destructor
so we can say that god creates us he generates us and ya he also kills us so god ko lila aparampar
leat397
Don't you know? No God no Ghost? I believe in both of them..and that they are indeed in contrast. God always powerful than ghosts....somebody concluded that both of them are spiritiual things...and God is righteous whereas ghost reoresents evil spirites..
mying
i don't believe has ghosts in the world coz i never see it...
myonline
Well friends I must say, those who believe in themselves should not pray when they are sick and at other times of disparity. If they say so it means they might haven’t faced such a situation but you know it’s just a chance and soon they will start believing in God. You know we experience everyday that there are many things that are beyond our power which is very limited.

Ghosts might be there, though most of us have never seen or feel them in any way. Yet, if they had been powerful enough they’d have taken over the whole world.
the_mariska
There's one thing that surprise me... Many people, when they hear that I belive in God, say "No way, you can't have that medieval menthality, God is a fairy tale for little children, etc., etc." At the same time I can see them wearing dozens of talismans/amulets/magical stuff, to call 'good spirits', protect from 'bad spirits', or just bring good luck. Some of my friends even put spells (only the white ones of course) or have spiritual fights with demons (they claim they win those fights cause they are stronger). But there's one thing that I can not understand: Why do they put their trust in all those lower-class powers (call them as you wish: magic, talismans, positive spirits, ehhh, there're just too many of them) and at the same time deny the existence of God - the strongest power ever? If I have the choice of putting my trust in them two, don't be surprised that I choose the God. Amen.
Related topics
science vs. religion
real ghosts
Why do you all hate God?
Can anyone prove God loves you?
Do we have Free Will or is there only Determinism?
Death?
God
The Paranormal.. DO YOU BELIEVE???/Stories
Do you believe in ghosts?
Did the Big Bang just happen or did God make it happen?
Does God Want you to be rich?
Why you SHOULD believe in God
If you don't believe God exists
Do you believe in ghosts?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.