FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Paid hosting

Mark999111
Out of curiosity, why dont frihost have a paid webhosting plan?

A lot of other freehosts ive seen have some form of [paid plan, even if it on a completely seperate website.

I personally wouldnt make use of it, just curious
dan751
That would go against the entire meaning of the name "Frihost", which means: "Free Reliable Internet Hosting".Wink
Bondings
We don't provide paid hosting at the moment. If we will ever provide it, then it will be on a different website and certainly not this year. Wink
n0obie4life
And it'll be called "Prihost"
LostOverThere
n0obie4life wrote:

That would scare people away, n0obie4life.
And Bondings likes the idea of everyone getting the same thing (last time I checked)
babumuchhala
n0obie4life wrote:
Hey man i suggested that name a looooooong time ago. No stealing of Copyrights Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Plus if u can search the Suggestions forums there was a big discussion on Why Paid hosting is a No No for bondings.
Bondings
babumuchhala wrote:
n0obie4life wrote:
Hey man i suggested that name a looooooong time ago. No stealing of Copyrights Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Plus if u can search the Suggestions forums there was a big discussion on Why Paid hosting is a No No for bondings.

Who cares? Prihost.com is already registered by some spammer, I think.
Daniel15
Bondings wrote:
Who cares? Prihost.com is already registered by some spammer, I think.

A pretty stupid spammer, I think. Going to http://www.prihost.com/ just has a link that says '5000'. Clicking on the link goes to a "Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e4d': Login failed for user 'm1k35ux'. "

Unfortunately, the person that registered it has a 'Whois Block' via Domains by Proxy, Inc, so we can't get their email/address/telephone number and spam/threaten them Sad

Apparently, prihost.com is "Private Hosting Mesa AZ", whoever that is. And yes, they do appear to be spammers, according to Google

And prihost.net is taken, but nothing's there Sad
mathiaus
Anyway reading rule 15 of the 'suggestion Forum' Rules would've told you not to suggest this.

Closing because against rules and ruled out by Bondings
-close-