FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any 1 like green day

gnas
Any 1 like green day
mike
i have all green day cds, the only one i dont like is American Idiot, i HATE Boulevard of Broken Dreams Confused
foggy
mike wrote:
i have all green day cds, the only one i dont like is American Idiot, i HATE Boulevard of Broken Dreams Confused
I sort of agree with you. I believe that it is a good song, but I am so sick and tired of hearing it everywhere I go. So many people are obsessed with that song and CD that it gets annoying.
pll
That's good songs ... I like it ... But it is not my prefer group. Wink
WickedGravity
I have been a fan of GreenDay since way back when.

I am a big fan of all heir work.

Through, BOBD is overplayed, but it is still a pretty decent song in the end.

American Idiot is a badass one, I still like Hitchin' A Ride though, takes me back to all sorts of stupid things I did when I was in High School.
icugaming
No.

I think they are horrible and way overrated. How many times does one really want to hear the same chord progression over and over?
foggy
icugaming wrote:
No.

I think they are horrible and way overrated. How many times does one really want to hear the same chord progression over and over?

Apparently a lot, judging by it's position on the charts this past 6 months.
WickedGravity
icugaming wrote:
No.

To each their own really. If you had told me 15 years ago a band like N*Sync of Backstreet Boys would even exist I would have probably caused you greivous bodily harm.

However, there they are.
icugaming
foggy wrote:
icugaming wrote:
No.

Eh. The charts don't matter in my opinion.

As Jeff Tweedy of Wilco sings "the best song will never be sung." The greatest band will never be heard... and it's our job to find the true greats. I'm one that looks for musicality and inner meaning. Not simply political outcries and lazy songwriting.
El Mariachi
I get pissed off when people start arguing over music. Every person has his or her own tastes, and it's their god given right to express it. If you can't comprehend that someone likes something else than you, then don't get involved.

Now that my rant is out of the way, I like Green Day, but they are by no means my favorite. Not by a mile. I hear their old music is better, but I never listened to any so I wouldn't know. American Idiot is the only CD that I've actually heard by them, now that I think of it. But even if they have been up there for months, they'll never be better than Nirvana.
orangeh
All there song are the same!
saiyeek
I like green day
I like punk rock and I feel happy that they give new meaning to punk rock kind of thing. Vocal is extraordinary.
wwe4life
Yea i like them.. i like most the song Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
it's pretty song i think
JoshBenezra
I have almost all their music and I've seen em once or twice in concert.
1day
Everybody seeems to like green day Smile
mjohnson
I have not heared about them,maybe I should have a try!
vriendinnieej
I would find it somewhat impossible to not know them, wow! Shocked

Oh, my gosh - I was about to type that I like BoBD but it's not one of their best songs when I found that I'm listening to that song at the moment.. How weird Surprised

I still think their old CDs are better, but I like some songs on their new one too. And to finish my statement; I wanna be the minority ^_^
CamiBor
green day have good songs!!
Shewolf
foggy wrote:
icugaming wrote:
No.

nothing more to say...
segheriaszwarovski
El Mariachi wrote:
I get pissed off when people start arguing over music. Every person has his or her own tastes, and it's their god given right to express it. If you can't comprehend that someone likes something else than you, then don't get involved.

Now that my rant is out of the way, I like Green Day, but they are by no means my favorite. Not by a mile. I hear their old music is better, but I never listened to any so I wouldn't know. American Idiot is the only CD that I've actually heard by them, now that I think of it. But even if they have been up there for months, they'll never be better than Nirvana.

green day is my fave band, but The Clash is the only band that matters
no doubt about that

i'd like to join green day or pinhead gunpowder, or the network [remember The NEtwork IS NOT GREEN DAY]

BUT

No one should say "i'd like to join the clash"
NO:ONE!
blackheart
Please check to see if there is a pre-existing thread on the topic you want to discuss by using the Search tool.

You can continue this discussion,here at the "Do you like Greenday?" thread.

This thread is, however, -closed-