FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can anyone make sense of AdSense to me...

koolbluez
Google AdSense is the program that can give you advertising revenue from each page on your website—with a minimal investment in time and no additional resources.

AdSense delivers relevant text and image ads that are precisely targeted to your site and your site content. And when you add a Google search box to your site, AdSense delivers relevant text ads that are targeted to the Google search results pages generated by your visitors’ search request.

Ok, now coming to the topic, i applied and put it in my webpage... now how could I make money..
I tried a few samples (54 page impressions), ran some 22 queries in Google toolbar in the AdSearch and got "0"$

At the site help, I got
Quote:
The Google ads you are able to display on your content pages can be either cost-per-click (CPC) or cost-per-1000-impressions (CPM) ads, while AdSense for search results pages show exclusively CPC ads. This means that advertisers pay either when users click on ads, or when the advertiser's ad is shown on your site. You'll receive a portion of the amount paid for either activity on your website. Although we don't disclose the exact revenue share, our goal is to enable publishers to make as much or more than they could with other advertising networks.

Can anyone tell me why this happened?
How can i make more money?
How much will i earn per click or search?

Anyone who has done this before & really "earned" money?
boringest
did you click it youself? if so, it might be excluded from the earnings. Also, certain ads are public service ads, so you won't earn anything if ppl click on it.

as for google search, you only earn if someone clicks the top part of the ads where all the ads are, links within are not counted.

let it run for a while, let ppl to naturally click on them when interested and you'll see the result yourself.
babumuchhala
From the looks of it. It looks like you have done all the clicking. And since Google might have detected it as fraud clicks. You wont earn money

Plus you r not supposed to show us this info, its against the Adsense policy
koolbluez
Come on... after i log out... it can be any one from the same computer who accessed the webpage...

This is not a valid reason...

I need a more "solid" answer... has anyone really tried it out... anyone registered to google adsense...
seanooi
I did once, made about 1000 clicks and got less than a dollar.
I got so fed-up with it i threw it aside. Laughing
shaggly
We use it on the gaming forums that I am an admin at, and I can tell you it's a good program, but the payout (as you would expect for nothing paid) is poor.

You need to generate a hell of a lot of traffic, and I mean in the ,000's to get anything back from it. I'm afraid that if you only get visitors in the hundreds, and only 1% of them click, then the likelihood is that you won't get crap for money back Laughing

However, look on the bright side, you will get "brownie points" from the various search bots that visit you, and it will also assist your site's visibility.

Lastly, as I mentioned above. It costs you nothing, so what do you expect for free? It's a good service that they provide, especially considering that they charge you nothing. If you want decent revenue, then try Google AdWords. You have to pay for it, but the return is better. Unfortunately it's as the old analogies go: "Put up or shut up" & "You don't get nought for ought"....
koolbluez
Then, can you tell me how I can earn maximum in minimum time... any good way of earnin online fast... esp. via webpages...? Embarassed
n0obie4life
koolbluez wrote:
Then, can you tell me how I can earn maximum in minimum time... any good way of earnin online fast... esp. via webpages...? Embarassed

Get people to visit your site.

Are you going to remove that image before google whacks j00?
koolbluez
Quote:
Are you going to remove that image before google whacks j00?

didn't get u!!!!!!!?
leodv
koolbluez, n0obie4life meant the account info picture that you attached in the first post, meaning it is not legal for you to post that picture to the public, therefore you better had it removed soon before google finds out.
koolbluez
Better now, i suppose... but why would that be a problem?
Is there any law against that too...? I'm flummoxed!!!!!!!! Shocked

And what about other income sources like ads.. anything better than google...
some real good money-making sites...
n0obie4life
Yes. Ebay. Go there and sell your stuff.

Or just get a proper job and stop trying to earn the money on the net.