FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Navigation Bars

thermaltake
Hi
Are there any good websites where you can find good quality navigation bars.
m_furquan36
Apologizing for my OFF THE TOPIC related answer... I can sugggest you a very good software, "Sothlink DHTML Menu". This is by far the most easiest and feature packed software out that I have experience with. You can create navigation bars with shadows, fade in, fade out effects, change font styles, backgroup, click and hover colours, add images, transitions, select but maybe following posts would be of more use! Wink
randyttp
Changing the scrollbar formats are very easy html codes though right?? Or maybe its done in the heading... I dont know I havent messed with it in awhile.. But I know its easy to figure out.
I would suggest just learning the actualy tags for it and coding and try it on your own. Its easy and fun.

google: HTML scrollbar

goodluck.
Hobbit
Go to strikefile.com it generates a lot of html codes. It's generally used to MySpace but it works for any html website.
ThisOverload
Hobbit wrote:
Go to strikefile.com it generates a lot of html codes. It's generally used to MySpace but it works for any html website.

I was just about to say the same thing!

Good Luck! =)
Panthrowzay
Navigatio really depends on your site you just can't push some buttons and have a code. It has to be personally designed by you, unless you have Frontpage. Use a POWERFUL WYSIWYG Editor to make one. Flash Buttons work well, But don't be suckered into a website to make one for you Cuz' it wont work that well. Sad
Same thing for logos!!!
ocelotweb
dynamicdrive.com is a pretty good place for some goodies to put on a website and they are organized into categories so it's real easy to find what you are looking for. One of the categories is menus/navigation so there you go. I found a pretty good slide-in navigation bar that's pretty simple to use.
Squeeky
dreamweaver has a good nav bar feature

Use it with fireworks and it rules!
dkill001
goto www.dynarch.com they have nice dhtml nav bars - i have one on my site http://dmk66.frih.net
sprinqles
dynarch is good. :0 post some more! Smile hehehe
stormybaka
Try http://css.maxdesign.com.au/listamatic/