FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

jazrt

how do you think of yourself
old
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
Young
35%
 35%  [ 13 ]
ugly
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
beautiful
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
cute
16%
 16%  [ 6 ]
Angel
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
devil
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 37

jazrt
[poll] please leave reason why, "you think of yourself the way you do"

here's some shots of me.
I love life.
I love art
walking and relaxing in parks.
talking to people from all over the world.
I like being spontaneous.
if I want to get up and go somewhere I do.
freedom of life.
Freedom of self-expression.
Enjoying life.

I am 37
I am not a designer.
I have not studied at university or done any arts studies.
I am an artist, that is my life.

click on thumbnail for full sized view

sometimes I paint blindfolded.

jazrt
this is a string of four photographs . Other than being converted to gif format and reduced in size they have not been doctored up or enhanced in any way.
I was having just a little fun.after having been painting for about 11 hours in the Queen Street Mall of Brisbane.

amaudy
Great picture.
You looking so young. Surprised
killerXqueen
You are truly a beautiful person...in body and soul.
Masochistic Tendencies
Painting blind folded....That sounds fun. Smile
iheartnoodles
thats really awsome the animation one lol! thats coolers Very Happy and wow painting blindfolded! cool!
jazrt
thank you about your comments me being beautiful person an all that.

killerXqueen
amaudy
iheartnoodles
Masochistic Tendencies

my question:
what i want to hear is what do you thingk of yourself's ?
jazrt
blindfolded

Masochistic Tendencies wrote:
Painting blind folded....That sounds fun. Smile

yes it is fun and interesting. and doing it in public just the biggest thrill. for them and me. just the look on there facess when i take the blindfold of is incredable the cant beleive what i did right in front of them.

if there are spelling mistakes or gramma errors. and it ofends you i dont care iim dyslexic so its ur problem not mine.
Keshav
Hey, Nice photos!! Are you a painter by profession? or is it your hobby??
jazrt
Keshav wrote:
Hey, Nice photos!! Are you a painter by profession? or is it your hobby??

its not a job'
its not a hobby

its a life a way of living. A way of thinking. A way of being.
the art and i are inseprable.
one is nothing without the other.
its creating in the moment and expressing that, weather be thru art, poetry, creative writing, sculpture. grafix anything you do and of cause love.
jazrt
this is Xiny from China. she was so excited about seeing rainbow, she was dancing around and saying, "quick, quick take photo".
Funny how seeing someone so excited is able to transfer to you and make use of excited as well, that what you end up doing is taking a photo.

Why because we are excited.

here is another shot that was taken in black-and-white.
That is my saxophone.
jazrt
These are three friends of mine.
I met each one of them while our painting. And got to know them individually.
Then I introduced them to one another. And they have become a best of friends.
There's Aya from Japan, Katie from Australia and Nicky from Korea.

can anyone tell me other than the border around the outside of this photo. what it is that I have done to this photo.

I will post later the info
Helios
You are young as long as you feel young.

I think that you have added Aya to the photo..
jazrt
Helios wrote:
You are young as long as you feel young.

I think that you have added Aya to the photo..

yes you are right. I Aya to the photo as she was not there at the time so added her later.
jazrt
this is just outside of where I live. the sun was settinand there was a sun shower at the same time. I enjoyed the way you the warmth travels through to the coolness this is three photos taken in succession and then paste together to give a panorama. Each one has an exposure of about three seconds.
please click on this thumbnail to see it better.
Dillian
nice photos
jazrt
Dillian wrote:
nice photos

thank you. They are photos that have meaning to me. I like to capture emotion with my photos.
jazrt
this is a lead drawing I've been working on. For the past four years. I go into the city sit down for a couple hours drawing the bits and pieces here and there. And it allows people to come and talk to me and not feel so intimidated, as I'm more relaxed when I'm doing but thi instead of with the spray can.

jazrt
this is Shoko and myself in Sydney just after Australia Day celebration.
With the Sydney Opera house just behind.
I was down there with my fellow artist is like a brother.
And Xiny.

jazrt
These three lovely young ladies I enjoyed painting for. and they wanted to take my photo. One of the girls had a 35 mill SLR camera. Which I set up on a tripod. Then I took another picture with my camera which is digital.
jazrt
Warrn is from Thailand she is a great friend of mine Always bright and happy. And helping people She is now back over Thailand working in a job that is helping others.
s
IceCameron
jazrt wrote:

can anyone tell me other than the border around the outside of this photo. what it is that I have done to this photo.

Pumped up the saturation? Curves? Some hard light blending modes?
blackheart
Twisted Evil
jazrt
IceCameron wrote:
jazrt wrote:

Pumped up the saturation? Curves? Some hard light blending modes?

Other than the border and the adding of aya and tweeking her in stauration and matching here to the photo i have not enhanced the main photo it is the original shot on an exposure of about 2 seconds.
jazrt
i am traveling painting at diferent festavels and events. i was just in tamworth at country music festavel. next stop is in singelton a festavel there.
geting on to the interent is hard when your traveling.

any one that would like to donate a few points to help i would apreciate.
will get back here when i can
jazrt
have just been painting in port fairy in vic. at the folk festavel. have just had wonderfull time. on the sundar the weather became ruff on the sunday evening rain and wind. had to pack up.
of to adalade now and will be the for the eclips 500. V8s raceing.
kelson
dude i saw u in action in port fairy it was insane! i love ur style is like nothing i have seen. your work is really amazing i love it! only wish i wasnt flat broke and coulda bought somthing. how long have u been working with spray? where did u pick up this technic from?
greekcovers
Nice photos, thank you for sharing !
Dragonfly
The list to choose in the poll is missing for me. Why don't you include HANDSOME as well... that is tickable for me... young, old, ugly, devil, angel are not part of me.. HANDSOME does... Very Happy

And btw, nice pictures.
jazrt
kelson wrote:
dude i saw u in action in port fairy it was insane! i love ur style is like nothing i have seen. your work is really amazing i love it! only wish i wasnt flat broke and coulda bought somthing. how long have u been working with spray? where did u pick up this technic from?

I have been painting with spray cans up around 20 years.
I am self-taught I did not learn the techniques of how I paint from anyone.
there are other people who do paint spray cans and they do the waterfall planet and pyramid. Which is done to death all over the world.

anyone can ask me to paint anything they want and I will think within certain limits. As I will not paint drugs , erotic or satanic. As I am not into these things. I love the expression of life. I am a surreal performance artist.
jazrt
Dragonfly wrote:
The list to choose in the poll is missing for me. Why don't you include HANDSOME as well... that is tickable for me... young, old, ugly, devil, angel are not part of me.. HANDSOME does... Very Happy

And btw, nice pictures.

I could have included handsome except I just didn't think of it.
jazrt
Dragonfly wrote:

And btw, nice pictures.

I could have included handsome except I just didn't think of it.

greekcovers wrote:
Nice photos, thank you for sharing !

I hope to share more as well and your welcome.
jazrt
Bob myself and Aya travelled from Brisbane down to Tamworth, for the country music Festival.
We arrived there a couple days earlier to get our footing and make sure positions of both campsite and of where I paint and have the gallery set up.

sitting down in the middle of the street in Tamworth. With the crowd just starting to build.

a family who saw me walking along and just wanted to take a photo with us together.
jazrt
while in Tamworth something very interesting .
earlier that day there were like a hundred of the rebels bikie gang rode their choppers through the main street of Tamworth.
I was walking back from my campsite to the festival On the way decided to pick up some pizza. Just inside the barriers to keep unofficial cars out of the street.were three Harleys. And two of the rebels bikie gang standing outside the pizza place and two uniformed officers talking to them as I was walking past to go inside the pizza place.
I overheard a conversation. It went something a little like this.

police, "do you have permits to allow bikes to be in here".
rebel, "no we do not have permits."
Police, "see those barriers there they are to stop people that do not have permits to be in here unless your vehicle has a permit it is not to be in here."
Rebel, we did not realise those barriers are meant to keep us out."
I'm just walking in the door into the pizza place to buy a couple pieces of pizza.when I hear-
police, "I will need to see your licence"
inside the pizza place where I just entered was the third rebel member. He had just bought his piece of pizza and were starting to walk out. This guy was huge all three of the members were New Zealanders but the guy walking out was huge. I mean his arms were like tree trucks his arm alone was about the same size as my waist.
As he walks out in a very calm voice without any overtones Just makes a plain statement of,"I do not have a licence."
For a few moments the officer has no response.
And I had just bought my pizza. And there was no other reason for me to be there I did not stay.
in about three minutes or less there were like 60 Federal police surrounding the pizza place. For the next half an hour to an hour.
After which I heard the three bikes riding out the area.
And I thought to myself. Most of anyone else that had been asked for a licence and could not produce the and had told the police that they had not a licence would we have been allowed to start the vehicle and drive it on the road. Having been surrounded by 60 Federal police.
The only people that know that entire story.
The guy that was at the pizza place.
The police involved.
The rebel gang members that were involved.
and myself.
kelson
thats sweet man i keep an eye on ur wedsite for news hope to see u at next foklie
jazrt
Talk about perfect parking.
Was down in Adelaide at one of the multistoried car parks, went around the back to check my parking results.
and it was a clean park.
jazrt
This is Aya.

she was travelling with me around the country for a couple of months.
this is a photo she took herself. While we were down in Port fairy
jazrt
me and my van
some pics.

bought a van and this is changeing over from my frends van to mine.

jazrt
this is what the van looks like now

Helios
Woah!! Surprised

Awesome painting job!!!! Very Happy
Vanquish
http://img105.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_a1d_123_2362.jpg That pictures scared me, not in a bad sort of way though. Also, them pictures remind me of when I was in Australia, the most beautiful place i've ever been. I went to Sydney and stayed at a friends house. Your art is really nice, you should see mine, I can't even draw a stick man without it looking like my little sister has done it!

Neal
jazrt
Helios wrote:
Woah!! Surprised

Awesome painting job!!!! Very Happy

why thank you
jazrt
Vanquish wrote:
http://img105.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_a1d_123_2362.jpg That pictures scared me, not in a bad sort of way though. Also, them pictures remind me of when I was in Australia, the most beautiful place i've ever been. I went to Sydney and stayed at a friends house. Your art is really nice, you should see mine, I can't even draw a stick man without it looking like my little sister has done it!

Neal

im happy i brought you good memories and interesting ones to. the pic u refer to it was raining. and i was with my girlfriend at the time just mucking around i was like penguine.
jazrt

this is sydney
earlyer this year.
in st killder
under walk way over pass
chirag
Really nice pics. U r a really good artist. Smile
jazrt
chirag wrote:
Really nice pics. U r a really good artist. Smile

thank you

jazrt

siting down at a wood ovan pizza place
darvit
Awesome van!!! Very Happy

Your artwork is very inspiring. How'd you get to be so good at it?

Keep the great pics coming! Laughing
jazrt
darvit wrote:
Awesome van!!! Very Happy

Your artwork is very inspiring. How'd you get to be so good at it?

Keep the great pics coming! Laughing

thank you to call my arts inspiring.
How did I get to be so good, many years of dedication and of passion. I painted up on around 12 hours a day or more and when people are out playing I am painting. When people are out working I am playing.
What sets apart a concert pianist from just a talented hack.
jazrt
This little ninja sits on the front Dash of the van.
He is one of those little toys that you get from McDonald's.

whenever someone gets in they love this little ninja
jazrt
I was over at my brother-in-law's place the other night.
These are some shots of my nieces door to her room.
and a shot of her eye close-up she is about 10 years old.

she was very much into fairies which is younger and still is.
And she loves my artwork.

Hope you enjoy it
tefa_taftaf2010
loooooooooooool

you really nice man and i really pleased to see ur pictures

you look so nice person and your drawing is so so so so nice too

good luck and best wishes for you Wink Wink
jazrt
tefa_taftaf2010 wrote:
loooooooooooool

you really nice man and i really pleased to see ur pictures

you look so nice person and your drawing is so so so so nice too

good luck and best wishes for you Wink Wink

thank you, that's what I had people do is enjoy my photographs and the artwork that I do.
jazrt
I like this feature because of the flashback that occurred. I was trying to get a refracted picture.
I enjoyed the results. hope that you do to

jazrt
This guy had brought his axe in.
When he came back to pick it up, a few of the others around were envious and he was very proud.
there were a number of people coming up asking for me to paint their axes as well.

jazrt
This is graffiti on a shed wall in Brisbane. I was out for a walk spotted and took a photo.
Hope you enjoy this piece to.

lady_yavanna
u had that pic of u with the guitar up at the tamworth fest Very Happy sooo awesum! i didnt think of it at the time but i shuda asked u 2 paint my violin Laughing
.you.make.my.heart.happy.
WOW!
You are certainly talented, I'm totally impresssed!!!
Very Happy
Keep it up!!!

~love: nIkKi
k10000s
Your work is great~. I envy your talent. I would like to paint pictures like you whatever and wherever I want to paint.