FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

why i can't type chinese????help!!!

zzly202
i got my software for typing chinese

i could type chinese before

but

days ago i got some problems in my computer

everything closes as soon as i click " Ctrl+space"

like the internet explorer

as i type " Ctrl+space" at the address pattern

the explorer closes

i just got headache about that ```

help````` T T
SunburnedCactus
jmanjman47 wrote:
I don't speak Chinese so I don't care, I couldn't read it either. Why would you want to type in Chinese???

Great help! A valuable post!
sendamusic
If you're using Windows XP you've probably noted that in the task bar, on the right is the "language toolbar", maybe you accidentally changed it from Chinese to another language, try clicking it and search the chinese language to restore the config.
zzly202
thanks a lot!!!

let me try it~~~~
Pikokola
I'm not really sure, but i ever had someone who had nearly same problem as you, when he press "alt" button, his computer minimize all of his window Smile and sometimes his computer isn't boot at all, and i think it might be same as your "ctrl+space", and it's solved when i check his keyboard (he is ugly) and a key always pressed because there's a "thing" that slipped near the "f4" key, (i'm not sure about your, but if there's still a problem, try this small tips Smile)
palka
zzly202 wrote:
i got my software for typing chinese

i could type chinese before

Try uninstalling the programme and then reinstalling it.
ps2unlimited
this problem is mostly caused by regional and font setting that you can access from the control panel and try re registering the dlls by opening the install folder and a command window and put

resvr32 (your .dll file from the install folder)

repeat for all .dll files in the main install directory
winlice
I guess your system has been in confusion, maybe you need restore or reinstall it.