FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How much music do you have?

hodgenpodg
So how much music do you have in your collection?

I'm looking more along the lines of number of songs/artists and how many gigabytes of space it takes up.

For me I currently have 5389 songs from 375 Artists which take up a space of 27.61 gigabytes.
ml
artists 511
albums 108 90
songs 2289
length (h:mm:ss) 177:36:06
size 15,91 GB
sendamusic
3750 songs, about 18 GB
some videos 5.80 GB
Masochistic Tendencies
Whoa... Shocked Do you people have nothing better to do that listen to music all day? >< That's crazy.
Frelina
As for me, I have about 4 275 songs... 17,4 gigabytes.
Zibé
I have 263 albums, and It takes 17 GB
Most of the albulms are Metal, or HxC albums,
and some rap, drum'n bass albums
aalmighty
3006 songs, 14.9 gigs.
ashok
9.5 GB
124 Albums
soulman
it's looks like my music lib is really poor compare with yours...

with only 945 songs and nearly 5 BG ACC music
neneehnoisnafita
I have few musics!!!!!!.........in my computer I have 344 musics.... some different artists...that it ocupies 1,4G of space of my computer!!!
monstersart
i have 23gigs of pure hip hop Cool
pll
I Don't have much music in my computer Shocked
I just have about 40 songs and 30 artists... :S
Head Hunter
I have about 100Gb of musik...
stormybaka
-_-; 34 songs and 25.0MB From Azure Ray, Beck, Cursive, Death Cab.... To Yeah Yeah Yeahs...
inesquecivel
More or less.... 1000 songs!

Very Happy
hodgenpodg
glad to see im not the only one with a lot of music, but im hoping to reach about 12,000 songs at some point just can't afford/download as much as I used too
whoa
I currently have 4567 mp3s on my computer which is 12.7GB, which seems to be a very low amount of space/GB for that amount of songs.
Varun
well i have some 38.6 GB of Video songs and 45.81 GB of Audio songs which i really dont listen to, but they belong to my friends collection (3 of them) just because i have a bigger hard disk they dump it here, i dint bother to check out the number of song i have!!!
Shachar1987
Like a 800 on the comp .. but i have like 20 CDs with mp3 music ... its like
100 +/- songs on cd...
maristar
i have aprox 1517 songs, lasting about 4 days and about 5.80 gig. pretty good since my laptop (where my music library is stored) is only 11G
Mc_EDO
I have 1998 song with videos and I have 13.4gb music archive Smile
wurfeld
I currently have 6023 songs from 675 Artists
iliv
4go just good for my ipod mini
Cream
Itunes tells me:
1730 Songs lasting 4.1 Days at 7.83GB
Bomberb05
lol wow i see people saying that 5000 songs is a lot... well my collection speaks for itself...

i need to update this picture is the scary part of it.. this is about a week and a half old. came from winamp

Very Happy

stare at it all you want.. it wont go anywhere but up, lol
Bomberb05
here is folder properties...

and here is an idea of how i got a part of that collection..

ENJOI! lol
funkjunky
Matt has

13 Gigs
200 artists
2400 songs

I used to have about 35 gigs, but a lot had been downloaded at parties, by strangers etc. Now all I've got is the stuff I like.

Hu has

8Gigs
350 Cds
50 LPs
and a blossoming EP collection

Overall I guess I have about 300 artists but thats a wild guess

Music is wicked and stuff.
bigdan
I've got 46.2 GB worth of songs, with 14,901 tracks! Shocked Very Happy
Bomberb05
im filling my second 200gb hard drive of music.. lmao Very Happy

and i hate it ALL Laughing
Natrualkiller
I got 202 songs none illegaly downloaded
Cridiron
I have 1203 songs, 8.11 gigabytes
joshwong
i've bought quite a few albums, but havent had time to rip them all yet. i've got about 5gb of music right now.
ruff_ryder
~50 gb Cool
ChrisCh
2388 songs in 9 GB! Very Happy
Soulf
In my laptop about 40 gb:
200 song of chill
more than 1500 song of electronic music
and the rest of it metal (essentially Opeth & Death) and 60's-70's rocking vibes!!!
Keran
And now you are going to hell for downloading illegall music from internet ;> You'll probably say u'll have it the legal way, but we all know u dont ;>
I've got only few songs from albums i really liked, so i have my own mix.
SimonWSTS
I have 117 albums, 8.42 GB, 2,127 songs in my music folder. There are several more scattered in the uncharted areas of my computer's hard drive Laughing
DopeyCriz
How about this?

All Heavy Metal, Techno, Raps, RNB, emo, Gangster rap, totally up to 100 cds, shared with sister's.
Into one computer,

Crying or Very sad Poor thing, the memory is full.
Ozzy
I haven't got everything ripped to my computer.

But i have roughly 600 Albums. And thats just my metal collection Smile
Sickness
I've got about 380 albums ripped in my computer...
tar-xzv
Hello,

I have like umm 45GB on one of my HD's. I have like ummm 100x700MB CD's in a spindle. I just realized that's a whole lot of music Shocked

The worst thing about it is that it's just collecting dust. Yes my HD is dusty too, I'm not a clean freak ppl! Imagine Jim Carry saying that line Smile.

5ani
mercurial
i got 1500+ songs in my music library out of which 40% are ripped from the numerous cds i have n the rest either sent by frens or illegally downloaded :/ but i've stopped downloading illegal music..coz nice songs these days are a rare thing
ncwdavid
I used to have about 2000 songs but i recently got a new computer and i cant even think of half of the old ones i had on the old computer. Right now I have 867 songs.
fromegame
I can win Very Happy

Total amount of mp3's: 47000 (Approx.)
Total amount of wasted gigs to store that: 250 GB Razz
all-australian-reject
I have 576 artists, 477 albums and 22 GB of music! i love music! i need it to get on with life most of the time!
Relic1212
4 gigs all on my ipod Wink
jarnbrott
I should have more music but after some computer krach that i've had my music storage
1928 songs
5,9 days to listen to them all
10.85 gig
ddukki
Not too much of a library. Mostly stuff my friends burn me onto CD. Some local stuff I download from the internet ( Audiri and Purevolume anyone? ).

2,058 Audio Files ( Not sure how many are actually full songs )
137 Hours
12.7 GB
spaz-o
I have around 1500+ songs, around 300 artists and I have no idea how many gigs it all takes up. Apparently it's all 85 hours.

I have a lot of videos and stuff, probably much more than actual music. And I have around 10-20 CDs I haven't ripped onto my computer yet. Either because I'm just utterly lazy or at the time I did bother trying whatever program I was trying to use stopped working.

I also have about 4-5 versions of some songs. Like the studio version, several live versions and a remix or two. But that's just for artists I'm really really into.
Psycho_X52
3 artists
4 songs
12 MB Very Happy
(i love silence)
Sifor
I have 3867 songs and counting. It takes up 25.18 gigabytes of space and if played nonstop, would be 11.6 days.
sodredge
On the deck about 2gigs, all together close to a terabyte. I use to produce radio shows and run a station or two. There is a song out there for every human emotion. Arrow
Becky
I have 1750 songs on my computer, can't be bothered to count how many artists.
7.78GB
Very Happy
gufan
This indifferent bars, as long as they have good music on the list
kikass
i have 3175 tracks.. comes to a total of nearly 20 GB.. all my files are m4a encoded now... so the space requirements have gone down a little ! Very Happy
tkGER
Man, that's a weird way of telling how much music you have. I can tell it better like this: 57 vinyl records, 45 Original CDs, about 100 non-original Wink
And now that I've got my computer formatted Evil or Very Mad I only have 17 Gb with music... Still, the best is on the vinyl records Dancing
jeromep
I have about less than 500mb of songs. Sorry I had to post this statistics that is no match with everybody else's. But I felt the need to reply to Bomberb05's post. Smile That's a whopping number Bomberb05.

Bomberb05 wrote:
lol wow i see people saying that 5000 songs is a lot... well my collection speaks for itself...

i need to update this picture is the scary part of it.. this is about a week and a half old. came from winamp

Very Happy

stare at it all you want.. it wont go anywhere but up, lol
snowboardalliance
Wow, I thought like almost 4GB was a lot (maybe 1300-1400 songs)

But...wow....
Silikoncho
About 3000 mp3s. But I'm listening to 20 of them. The reset should be cleaned someday.
hsadmin
On our computer, or webhosting? On my webhosting, an accoustic song I made ( 13 MB ), as for my computer.. Hmm.. Maby 35 songs. 3 from limwire. ( and I got them there because it's not available in stores )
arkebuzer
I got about 130Gb of music, of wich ¨90-95Gb is Metal.
I also have about 40 CDs. But most of the CDs I also have in mp3 or ogg format, since it´s a lot more convenient.
twisthigh
I have a pretty big collection of music, my computer currently holds 1025 songs, and I my cd rack is full. To the point where I have to get another one, to add some cds that are just hanging out on the floor, lol.
The Mitchell
muhahaha i should do ok in this me thinks.

Looking somewhere around 100GB if not more now. Subsonic sound has currently stolen my collection so i have more space my hard drive Sad
sodredge
Very Happy Went out and found the calculator to do the math, counting the cd's and everything at my height last week I had about 2 terabytes. Now thanks to my late spring cleaning I am down to about one fourth of that. Then again it would be scary if we were counting vinyl as well. Rolling Eyes
kemosabi107
35 gigs, probably 10 of which i don't care for. never got into buying cd's, i own a few, but i couldnt even tell you where they are, or if they're still in workign condition, which is why i dont buy them very often. I am big on vinyl though, there's nothing like that authentic sound. so i'll stick to my mp3s and vinyl thankyou very much.
Dj Redrum
im not sure of my total amount but its over 300gb . plus a whole load of cds from over the years, so yea i guess i've got an ok amount.
©Wolfie
Bomberb05 wrote:
here is folder properties...

and here is an idea of how i got a part of that collection..

ENJOI! lol

That a lot of music!

I have music for 8 hours, 1,5 Gb!
Phlook
I have 16,064 songs with 811 different artists, filling 76.8gb after drive defragmentation

That's added onto all of the other albums/records/8-tracks/cassettes et al sitting around in my basement. So probably closer to 30 or 40k songs

This glorious collection includes:

14 complete albums of ACDC
384 beatles tracks
one of the only AKA Red Therapy albums ever produced
and zero songs by Justin Timberlake

my longest song is 27 hours long
zuk4u
metal - 15gb
other - 2.8gb
+ videos and other stuff
Arseniy
And now answer me, for what ugly doings you need so much music?Very Happy
I have 4 gigs of music and like 30 cds and mp3s with my favouritest music. And I enjoy that i have. And no bore i feel.
Tatsumaru
4,3 gigabytes, 587 songs... half is mine I think, the rest is my dad's or my little sister's. Usually I download 2-3 songs from an album, and if I like it, I buy the album and delete the songs. I have about 40 metal albums at the moment.
Ducksteina
I currently have 17 GB MP3s - music of 79 bands in a total of 256 albums. That's 2835 songs in total - mostly Metal / Alternative / Rock / Industrial.
I still feel bored of it, however. That's why I'm increasing my database every week. There's just too much good music out there!
shwetanshu
9.12 GB
2162 Files
442 Folders
Chelissamow
I have:

38.2 GB / 6453 files / 777 folders
worth of music.

The majority is probably Japanese rock music.
Gundamxxg
1/2 of my stuff includes

65 genres
169 artists
233 albums

9.92gb
nitesh
I mostly converted all my older audio cds to mp3s ..rite now my hard disk has around 60 gbs mp3 ... I have around 40 - 45 odd audio cds but they are rarely put to use !
Tuxy
I only have 2 gb of music... Mostly music I converted to mp3's on my computer so I can put them all on my mp3 player
cheh
bit over 140 GB. i know i don't have a live Razz
equi
Are we competing or something? I have a lot of music on the computer but it's pretty much worth nothing - not more then a source to find new music.

400 vinyl records + 300 CDs + 20 DVDs in the collection - all the real deal.
vlad777
i have about 20 gigs Smile)))))
arkebuzer
Arseniy wrote:
And now answer me, for what ugly doings you need so much music?Very Happy
I have 4 gigs of music and like 30 cds and mp3s with my favouritest music. And I enjoy that i have. And no bore i feel.

It´s allways nice to be able to chance music... with a lot of mp3´s you never get boored. =)
Depends how much you listen I guess... But I personally listen a lot =)
Archetype
I had about 30GB of music a few months ago, but I needed the hard drive to install Windows on, so I had to make a sacrifice... All those discographies, and songs... I guess I have to start all over again, but I can't even be bothered now.
Ozzy
Since i finally bought a new 300GB HDD. I've been slowly ripping my collection to the computer

Still got 3 x 100 disc spindles to go Confused Most of them being simple copy & paste since they're data and mp3 discs.
zamolxes
I've got two songs. One is called "Daisies are red" and the other one is called "Daisies are blue". I'm thinking about purchasing a third one...
confu
zamolxes wrote:
I've got two songs. One is called "Daisies are red" and the other one is called "Daisies are blue". I'm thinking about purchasing a third one...

Laughing Relaxt.

Update about mine: I have like 25 gigs, listened 20 gigs. Like 2 gig Very Happy
Insanity
I only have about 30 gigs total... and I can't even listen to all of it. How do you people listen to 200 gigs of music? That's probably around a few years worth of music if you play it continuously.
KMKM
Hmm......... counting all my mp3 cd's and comp... it should be between 75-100 GB Smile Most of it is Rap/ Hip Hop and Hindi!
jobu
I have 40 gigs of music. on a 60 gig ipod

I have written 70 songs myself as an artist and recorded about 25 of those.
The problem is new songs keep coming before I finish old ones sometimes Smile Its really a good release for me to be able to sing/song write.
oear56
i have
1300 songs
6 gigs
80-90 albums
degenre
I own on my hardrive around 45gigs of music, although the combination of different original music must be close to 200gigs... And thats not pop or alternative, thats sick DNB. Hiphop, TripHop, BReak, Trance mainly electronica with a few old phsych rock albums like doors, cream, deep purple, audience etc...)
I hope to get an external hardrive and take advantage soon Wink, (i mean buy new music and put on it)
The-Master
This is a major subliminal message. Please email me if you find it as I think it is really cool. My email address is the-master@supanet.com Anyway Congratulations if you found this as I really did think that no one would ever find it and it would be one of those things on the Internet that no one will ever find like one of those free sites that no one ever visits. Not like ones made on this site they are cool!!! I love this site and thanks for it.
870 songs on my creative zen.
TheGeek
almost 3000 songs
about 500 artists
30.7GBs
Thats just on my computer Laughing

Between me and my roommate we have almost 70GBs shared between us on our private little in room network. Cool
Rosanova
fromegame wrote:
I can win Very Happy

Total amount of mp3's: 47000 (Approx.)
Total amount of wasted gigs to store that: 250 GB Razz

Hi there,

47000 is really many mp3's: But I have 12000 (Approx.) mostly Metal, so beware.. Smile, I'm still collecting, trying to make a record, for the greatest Metal Collection in the world on MP3 Pro! (Does such exist?) Smile 8 DVD's in MP3 Pro format.

Cheers!
Dr Carruthers
5118 songs, 13.36 days, 23.31 gigabytes.

Mostly rock, pop, electronica...
frih
Jakob [JaWGames]
I believe that I have about 5 GB on this computer and about 10 cds, I tries to not download very much music, not only because of space but also because of that I want to listen through all the music many times, it's pointless to have so much music that you don't have time to listen to all of it..
Dakafall
I have 16 days of music Razz I dont listen to it all but I always have something to listen to no matter what mood I am in....
agustin
I have 2000 cds of good music!!!
Blu_Spykz
On my PC:

Close to 4000 songs, from about 600 different artist, ranging from Queen, Guns N' Roses, Linkin Park, to Deep Blue Something, Aqua, Steps to Carl Orff and etc.

Close to a mere 5gb to store (all songs have been converted to WMA files - 96kbps)

CDS:

More than 400 albums by about 200 artists.
Storage space : My "box room"
ravi_9793
I have 5gb audio and 3 gb video on my computer hard disk..and I have about 700 songs on my creative micro(5gb).. Very Happy

I dont prefer to delete music from my hard disk.. Smile
Chalchihuitlicue
I've got just over 6,000 songs - about 30.5 gigs worth of music. It'd be far more if I ripped back all my soundtracks and added back in my Nightmare and X Japan discographies.
achene
Well i think i got about 2000 songs, when all the music on my cd's and on my computer is included. I only listen to about 1000 of the songs i think, the rest is either bad songs or something i listened to once and don't listen to anymore.
I only have a small mp3 player so i don't really have a lot of songs on it, only some of the songs that i listen to at the moment
Peterssidan
2727 songs. All are not very good and I doesn't listen at all but some of them is pure art!
wtpl
I have 3392 songs with over 15.4 GB space! Its all kinds of different types of music
Central
i have around 2000 songs and i takes up a crap load of space. I am in the middle of trying to organize it all because i am switching from ipod to zune. Its a mess. i wish there were some easy way to do that but for now it by hand
Teezgaff
Just under 3000 tunes. 17GB.

These are just the ones I listen to. The rest are backed up on DVD's
Risa
There are about 220 songs on my computer.
About 500mb.
studsstudio
I got around 5200 songs. It helps when you have a girlfriend that comes with yet another hard-disc full of music she likes..
Chelissamow
Right now, I have 43 gigs of songs or 6590 songs. o__O I should probably start deleting songs that I don't like because I don't have much space left on my computer...
frozenhead
Almost 3GB of songs (all MP3 format)

Around 600+ songs (selected ones, most of my songs have been archived or burned into CDs/DVDs since I dont really listen to all of them)
Shin
1444 songs
5.81 GB
I still have some CD to archive. I would say ~2000 songs all together.

What format do you guys archive your CDs? at what compression ratio?
slchap5
i have around 1500 songs that takes up about 6 GB. But i like it all. I don't waste my time with downloading music i don't like. sounds pointless to me.
Digital Thoth
1934 song & 19gigs used.

I aspire to fill up a 40 gig hard drive with nothing but music. I've been at it for about a year now. Getting closer!
Fright Knight
Right now 824 Artists, 1000+ Albums, and 22000+ music and 92.65 GB of space. Not to mention the 5 more dvd Collection of mp3's that my sister made and my own 268 tape collections.

But in my own collection I only have around 150 artists and 1000+ songs that takes up about 15 GB (some of the songs are 20 MB with 128kb/s). My sister is the one downloading almost every song that she hears.
Jaan
The real shit is underground, on vinyl. Most of the popular shit sucks.
qebab
Roughly 5500 songs, and a couple of live dvds (legally), in addition to ~100 albums that I have on CD, but not digitally stored.
popcorn-photo
just about 25gb digitally stored music at the moment..
coroban1
I have 5 Gb of music on my harddrive and now I need a few money to buy another big harddrive.
falco211
I have about 200 or so. I don't listen to music a lot anymore. I do listen to video game soundtracks and stuff like that and I have plenty of those.
Seiji
I'm up to 3GB worth of music on my computer. I use most of my space for movies and whatnot.
eggg
I have 4,669 songs and they take up 26.4 megabytes.

I also have something like 40 CDs.

And five or six or seven records.

And a few tapes?
poly
I have about 5 GB of music.
banoon
I got 1089 song, 473 Artist, 562 Album in my collection.. 8 GB
conspiranoia
200 gb of music, and i only have the music i like and listen
Thanks to the internet i can have all that music, if not i had spent a lot of money in records...
cloudship
I have about 3 Gigabyte songs including pure musical ones.

Most of them are vocal songs, some piano, concert, and a few opera and drama, very interesting.

Of course, I find this large amounts of files require not a day to finish listening up and I'm not going to do that, either.

See? That's why in foobar there's a field called playcount to indicate the popularity of a music file to me. Many are zero or blank ... hehe
trumnation
I have over 30 gigs of music on my computer a few CDs and right now only 1 vinyl record... hoping to incease that collection soon.
sondosia
I have 600-something songs in iTunes. Not that I listen to all of them.

~M~
matti05
I have 850 songs which 5GB occupy.
RoninRa
Hmmm.. I have about 150gb of MP3's. My server is Fubar atm so can't check the excact amount of songs :p

Also have just above 300 CD's, tons of tapes(Never bothered counting) and 9 LPs (those left after my bro raided my collection Confused )
Zruch
A bit more than 3000 songs.
conspiranoia
I don't know exactly, but a lot of vinyls, cds, tapes and gigas of music.

It's strange viewing the evolution in thi field, first it was very difficult to get the album you wanted from your favourite group and now you can get the whole discography of a band you are not interested at all...

Free culture for everybody Smile
SpellcasterDX
I have around 20 different artists and about 70 songs so far. Yes, still working on my collection, definitely. Some of my songs are from CD's, others are from friends and such.
m00tmuffin
I think I have close to 30 gigs or so...there's bound to be some duplicates in there, I bet.
Kelcey
I used to have a lot of music... but I don't have as much anymore.
pinkpeople
On my ipod i've about 1241 songs
photon
About 3000 songs, in 3 languages, taking up 13 GB
WallBase
hmm.. i have allomst 20.000 songs ^^ hahaha 320 GB hehe^^ love all my songs, bah must delete them soon^^
Shewolf
Around 2000-3000 songs, taking about 30gig of space.
coozy
I have 600 songs Smile
8166UY
*BUMP*

I have 1031 songs, of which 550 are Dance. They take up 6,2 GB and more than 3 days to play according my iTunes.
projectnowhere
i got approx. 20 gb music mostly whole albums, i dont know, i cant listen to single songs all the time, i need them in context of the albums..
Ankhanu
funkjunky wrote:
Matt has

13 Gigs
200 artists
2400 songs

I used to have about 35 gigs, but a lot had been downloaded at parties, by strangers etc. Now all I've got is the stuff I like.

Hu has

8Gigs
350 Cds
50 LPs
and a blossoming EP collection

Overall I guess I have about 300 artists but thats a wild guess

Music is wicked and stuff.

You've got about 20Gb more than I do.
Insanity
I have around 10 GB of music all stuffed into one big folder.
JaneLane
I Don't Download, But I Do Own About 500 CD's
ddoonie
I have around 300gb, still have more cd's to rip!
MeddlingMonk
I don't download either - I buy my music on CDs. At the moment, my collection is relatively small - only about 20 CDs and a handful of LPs (the total is about several hundred songs). The music collection grows relatively slowly, as my book collection takes higher priority.
thejam
i got about 350 gig of music
A couple of meters cd (until now i've been too lazy to rip it)
and even more vinyll..still buy shitloads of second hand treasures in marketplaces.
Quality is great, its cheap and the feel is good too!
Diablosblizz
I'll give it to the user that posted that they have 350 GB of music files. I only have about 110 songs, which is growing fairly rapidly.
weselldonkeys
Masochistic Tendencies wrote:
Whoa... Shocked Do you people have nothing better to do that listen to music all day? >< That's crazy.

Haha. Or maybe these people have been piling up all their songs for a long time now. Did you think about that?

Anyways...

I have 4291 songs
from 456 albums
by 276 artists
It takes up 22.29GB, but It is because I also have videos.

My device also consists of only 4 different genres of music, haha.
buddyzer
12,185 Tracks in my iTunes
Klaw 2
I got 26,8 GB of music.
Wich are 4358 songs
good for 12 days and 10 hours of music and I'm getting the new slipknot album and disturbed album.
vampire8u
2400 songs but like most only a few playing in the top ten. Seems like a waste of space but maybe someday i'll like them again. Wink
liljp617
2031.....I listen to probably 500-600 consistently and hit the others sometimes when I'm on shuffle...
BigBangFan
I have over 2,500 digital songs taking up around 8gb (I think....)

I also have over 530 vinyl albums that need to be recorded to digital. I have classical guitar, classic rock, punk rock, movie soundtracks, country, etc.... I also have at least one artist/album for every letter of the alphabet.
Nutteloos
BigBangFan wrote:
I also have at least one artist/album for every letter of the alphabet.

Just the 'Z' is eluding me... any recommendations? Razz
xtranophilist
5012 songs - 29 G.B.
Radar
1341 songs, 6.63 gigabytes

Mind you, 207 songs / 1.16 gig is unplayed. Some of that is just really long tracks that I never quite finish, but the rest of it does occasionally make me wonder why I keep it...
David_Pardy
I'm going by the music I listen on the road, which is about 7.5gb and around 1300 songs.

I have had over 2000 songs at one point but I deleted quite a lot of it because I'm very picky and didn't like a good portion of it!

I'm trying to get some more music I like though.
mazito
21.9 GB 6079 songs from Clasic to Rock (clasic) to Spanish
zeroburnrox
well i have some 38.6 GB of Video songs and 45.81 GB of Audio songs which i really dont listen to, but they belong to my friends collection (3 of them) just because i have a bigger hard disk they dump it here, i dint bother to check out the number of song i have!!!
lashaun
my "my music" is almost 63 gigs.
Flarkis
Songs: 1611
Artists: 64
Albums: 165
Length: 5.1 days
Size: 7.05gb
ShadowmasterX
I have... over 300 songs
I think, uhhh over 1.5G

I think its over 25 hours of Songs =D

ShadowmasterX
ddukki
I have about 27 GB of music, mostly old singles from CDs people burn me. I've recently starting buying albums [one, because I now can afford it, and two, because it's legal], so I've been adding about 100 to 120 MB at a time.

~ 3600 Songs
~ 300 Artists
psycosquirrel
18.61Gb of music.

It spans over 3854 songs, and consists of 129 artists and 299 albums.

Wow, I didn't realize I had so much...

(3000 FRIH$ for me! Yay! Cool )
metalfreek
Music is Life. If my computer is ON than WMP is running. I have 10 GB (songs + Video)
FourShade
I dunno, like, 700-800 songs, maybe a bit over. XD I forget, because I haven't finished exporting it all to my new laptop.
milk
I have 5341 songs, although I don't listen to some of them. I'll have to throw some out because I dip my tongue in too many styles.
mikesaraider
12,327 songs, 35.1 days, 64 GB
tingkagol
I think I have about 1000 to 2000 songs, but I don't really care as long as they're from good artists.
redslazers
i got 900 songs and all from cd's which i borrowed off about a million friends but its nothing compared to you guys.

btw who need 120 GB of music, you could hardly listen to most of the stuff in your life
ortie10
300 songs various artist, but it doesn't seem like enough! Oh yeah a bunch of old old LP's 150 or so.
mysteriousperson50
I have about 741 songs, and it takes up 8.95 of space. But otherwise, i only have 2 vinyl and 15 CD's. And i plan to increase the number in time...
catscratches
According to foobar2000, 18 days worth of it. That may not be correct, though as it also says 20GB, whereas Windows clearly states it's over 40.
Briat
I have 480 songs in my cell phone
Size 3.4 GB
and
Over 2000 songs in my Laptop.
welshsteve
No idea how much I've got at home, something silly like 3000 songs at least I think. On my phone I have around 1200 songs from around 180 artists taking up around 6GB of space
Vanilla
30,5 giga of music, 6117 songs. This is no surprise. I enjoy listening to music and I listen to different music styles in different moments. I guess I always have the right song for the right time. Very Happy
sysna
I have 23.1 GB music most of them are rock/metal musics i have collected during the years. by the way it should be interesting to calculate how much we payed for these songs too ! i will try to calculate it to see how much of money i have wasted on this hobby of mine Very Happy
Josso

Not including some vinyl, CD or any of my tracks. I currently have about the same amount of TV shows and films on another drive and that adds up to about 1.2TB