FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pro Evolution Soccer vs Fifa

asmiller08
Which soccer game do you like better and why? Both are available at Download.com as demos if you would like to try either of them out.
aphex
in my opinion PES is far better, more realistic...but if u want to score the most wonderful shot in the world every 30 sec, then use FIFA Laughing
GTA
Pro Evolution Soccer
the grapic is better
better control
better mode
burzum
GTA wrote:
Pro Evolution Soccer
the grapic is better
better control
better mode

totally agreed
neneehnoisnafita
With certainty I prefer the Pro Evolution Soccer......I always I played Fifa, until discovering the Pro Evolution Soccer...I prefer these because it is much more realist, approaches more to our reality......... in both the graphs are good!!but PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER IS BEST!
Frag
PES is better, ever since that came out it seems FIFA is getting worse, or that FIFA tried to make there game like a management sim a few years ago aswell as the gameplay. Lets just hope the new pro evo manager game dont ruin that series too. Because we may have to go back to TIF Sad
icekachu
I played Fifa ever since the 1995 version till I got my PS2 3 years ago. Winning Eleven 6 (a.k.a. PES) was the first game I tried. I sucked at it.
Luckily WE7 was out soon. From there, Winning Eleven became my favourite game.

The movement of the players are realistic. There is so much emphasis on building up of play, unlike Fifa where they actually encourage you to pour out the whole bag of tricks. They did well by introducing Fifa Street.

Winning Eleven is just about the only game I play on the PS now. Can't wait for WE10 to come out.
selim06
I like PES for these reasons:
*Graphics
*Controls
*Flexibility
*Simulation
*I hate EA
benji2
how about the team and player names......thats just a joke

fifa is much better pro evo is boring,menus are weird to navigate and it sucks...and how dare they change the control configuration from fifa Mad i was blasting my shots over tha bar using circle then found out to use sqaure Mad Mad Mad
selim06
benji2 wrote:
how about the team and player names......thats just a joke

fifa is much better pro evo is boring,menus are weird to navigate and it sucks...and how dare they change the control configuration from fifa Mad i was blasting my shots over tha bar using circle then found out to use sqaure Mad Mad Mad

controls are really good and Fifa can't follow PES and the player names and teams can easily get corrected by a patch and in the consols all of them are also correct...
djsamsung
I love the PES series coz it has more realism, you depend on luck and better controls.

But! i love FIFA too coz of the manager mode, nice movements, and you can score all you want! haha

soo.....it's a TIE!