FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Post A Photo Of Your Desk

izcool
Hey everyone,

I started this thread on many other forums that I visit most often. I don't believe this thread was posted here before, but the object is to post a photo of your desk with a short description of some kind. No clearing them off so they "wouldn't look bad" either. I would rathar prefer to see them "untouched" to see how other people work when they're at their computers. I love looking at these types of photos as there are some really good desk setups that I've seen on countless other websites.

I have 2 desks which house multiple computers of mine. I wish I had more desk space on both though, since I can hardly do a thing at them when I really need to get down and work at them.

As for the 2 photos of my 2 desks, click on the thumbnails to enlarge the photos :

My Main Desk

My Server's Desk

The photos above were only taken a few minutes ago.

All of the computers that you see in those 2 photos (and might not see) are catalogged on my personal website - check out my Network page at http://izcool.frihost.net/network.php under the "Current Computers" section. The "Previous Computers" section are PC's that I used to have a few years ago but no longer have.

I hope this will be a long, interesting, and popular thread ! Wink

- Mike.
Masochistic Tendencies
Spyro!!! XD...Okay I did not just do that...
Helios
Does your cat responsible for the technical maintenance? Laughing

Nice WSs Wink
izcool
Yeah, I bought that Spyro inflatable from the German Fest in Wisconsin last year for $5.00. The two cats you see in both of the photos (one in each) live in my room since we have large dogs wondering around the house, they're afraid of them. They're like 50 times the size they are. I would be too.

- Mike.
mckenneth
my desk kinah messy!... aaHhhhAAaa... all my binders... pens... lamp etc is all over the place!... lolz
nunosilva
ermmmm... was the cat guarding the mices??? Razz
strfry

Actually, my desk stays relatively clean and has most of my favorite toys. The computer and laptop (of course!), the iPod, the Wacom tablet, and (not pictured for obvious reasons) my camera. =)
Blaster
izcool wrote:
Yeah, I bought that Spyro inflatable from the German Fest in Wisconsin last year for $5.00. The two cats you see in both of the photos (one in each) live in my room since we have large dogs wondering around the house, they're afraid of them. They're like 50 times the size they are. I would be too.

- Mike.

Correction. In the first picture both cats are there. And my cat isn't afraid of my dogs. He instigates a lot. My new pup loves to like eat it.
nunosilva
whoaaaa nice desk! to bad for the cables down there...
I guess it depends on the tidyness of each one... I try to keep my desk clean... but then I leave a piece of something here, there... and then am too clumsy to clean it... :S
strfry
Yeah, the cables are a-plenty, that's for sure. But it's dark down there and you don't usually see them. The camera flash caught them in all their inelegance. Wink

Oh, and I forgot to mention the light. Lighting is soooo important for a computer work area!

This is one of those Eclipse lights, which I love. It's hidden behind my monitor here and reflects back against the wall. It gives plenty of of "normal" light, with no glare whatsoever. When I need that extra "off screen" light, I have the normal overhead room light to turn on.