FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is your opinion about Remixes

Mrs_Robota
Many songs now have their special versions, profesionals and amateur DJs or even every fan with the softwares enough can made his own version about a song.
What do you think about it, Do you like the remixes? or maybe you prefer only the original version
Jayfarer
Remixes are great. They revive songs that you may have gotten tired of listening to.
gh0stface
Remixes tend to be hit or miss.

There are a lot of really bad remixes however there are a lot of good remixes out there too. Although I can't really think of any at the moment -_-
Mrs_Robota
Many remixes are excellents, artists look for a good DJ that can work in their songs but some remixes are illegals, and artists don't know about they, this people earn money in this way
k4n
maybe many remixes are good... i know many which aren't. some are terrible noise - i think.
dtdojo2
I think its basically a new song with the same lyrics sounding different
TeK
I like remixes. The new lyrics and the occassional slight beat changes are usually pretty good. I like about 90% of remixes more than their originals...
Varun
i really dont like remixs, it does not make any sense to me for an artist makeing some changes to a song which is already there and then telling it is a remix and selling it and making money...i think it is some kind of stelling, if you understand my point....
eadwired
I do spin and use remixed (not remake) of the songs specially in the house and hiphop category. You will not appreciate remix until you have the passion in spin djing or creating remixes yourselves. Creativity is the name and you have to be unique using materials and sample that is soothing to listeners. Remixed is intended for DJ Release and promotions, so i understand why many people call it a crap. But mind you remixers gain popularity on how they re-invent the song, just like for example Deepdish they have gained the respect for being a DJ, and a good remixer. Thats why Madonna contacted them first to remix her song and DJ her party in England.

Think Again!
Bomberb05
no way to tell if a remix is good or bad except for one way, listen to it yourself Smile as a person stated above, its a hit and miss sorta thing.
Natrualkiller
Remixes some times turn bad songs into good ones or good ones in to bad ones