FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

About a second Host

Mrs_Robota
Hi! I am a new user and i was reading the rules, well I understand that i can to get a host for my site here and i hope to get it very soon, but i was reading about if anyone want a second host it is no possible... maybe you change it on the future... Do you think that is possible?...
mathiaus
I doubt it. If you cant fit both sites on one account then you need to be looking at paid hosting and if you'r really big, getting a dedicated server.

(This is assuming that when you say another host you mean another hosting account with FRIhost)
Bondings
Mrs_Robota wrote:
Hi! I am a new user and i was reading the rules, well I understand that i can to get a host for my site here and i hope to get it very soon, but i was reading about if anyone want a second host it is no possible... maybe you change it on the future... Do you think that is possible?...

I don't really know what you mean by a second host.

Making a second forum account in order to have a second hosting account is not allowed.

If you get a hosting account, you can host as many sites as you want on that account (a reasonable number).

If you mean by a second host, another free or paid host, then that is certainly allowed. If you host another website on some on other host then we probably won't even know it.

I hope this answered your question.
Mrs_Robota
Yes bonding, you understand my question, I think 250 megas of space can be enough for a website. But I think, maybe in the future, you can make promotions or games with a change for created another account, i don't know is only an idea for the future.
Thank for your reply!