FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Autosurf Review Site

ee82hl
My review site

http://www.reviewautosurf.com

Thanks for visiting
Jon82Brown
what the point i dont get it.
digibluez
Take a deeper look then,you pay to get traffic site!A nice idea for earning cash the easy way!BTW. the website looks good enough for a site like this!
ee82hl
Autosurf program such as studiotraffic allow you to earn money while watching a rotation of advertisement.

Example:
If you pay $100 to obtain a $100 level, you earn $1 per day (1%). by end of the month, you will have $30. Level will expired in 365 days. Meaning if each month you earn approx $30, by 12 months time, your $100 will earn you $30x12 = $360 (more than 200% profit!!)

some program will have higher daily percentage (e.g. 12%), but expired in 12days (depend on program),

nut remember, you never know when the program will close down due to not enough people joininh the program.

That is the reason, I will put in money in some of these programs, and review the program regularly to inform people whether they are still paying.

roger
Dark-Tech
The ADDS the HORRIBLE ADDS it scares me
odinstag
I currently do 12 daily pro and they are paying. It's only like $60, but it turns into at least $80 net after the upgrade period expires.

I'll let everyone else be skeptical. I was too. My friend paid for me to get in. So I couldn't pass up the offer. I'm glad he did too. I have made most of that $60 off of the $18 he gave me to start.

I am working on a site to get some referals right now.
WebSiteGuru
These sites don't usually control their contents. I used to tried some that was out there and oh boy. Some of the things I see scare me. And over all these thing doesnt pay much. You'll have to sit there and surf their sites and get hardly nothing. For instant you can sit and looks at the ads for one hour and probably get half of a Minimum pay.
Loathing in Fear
The design is good Smile, nice site and it is a good way/idea to make money!
But... ADS ADS ADS!!! Shocked There are ADS everywhere!!! Shocked
Maybe you could remove some of the ADS Shocked, but not all...

-----------------------
Grtz, Loathing Wink
odinstag
WebSiteGuru wrote:
These sites don't usually control their contents. I used to tried some that was out there and oh boy. Some of the things I see scare me. And over all these thing doesnt pay much. You'll have to sit there and surf their sites and get hardly nothing. For instant you can sit and looks at the ads for one hour and probably get half of a Minimum pay.

I make about $10 a week right now, for 6 minutes a day in time. That's $10 for 42 minutes work. Better than flipping burgers. But I don't have much invested.

It's not like I'll stop my job. I'll let my investment build. But I am getting paid and at $10 every 42 minutes it pays better than regular work.

If nothing else it will give me some extra play cash.
odinstag
I got paid again yesterday from 12DP. I like it so far.

remember never to invest more than you can lose though. That would be stupid.
sugarbox
What.....? It uses a long time to load the first page.
And Your site is about what?
Green Green Green Cool .
I'm confused.
Marston
ee82hl wrote:
My review site

Thanks for visiting
Been there, done that. Wink
cepher
i might sign up...as i need $$ to keep my game server running.

but you need to post more as yo have negative points
smart19
i don't know how it operates

maybe i am not keen on this sport

but it looks interesting

hope i will have chance to try this
Parent
Autosurf programs are junk. Do not waste your time, and seriously, your page looks sloppy. Sorry, but I do not like scammers, which is what you are.