FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Install PHPBB-10$ SMF-5$ MediaWiki-10$ & other Scripts

mattd8752
I will make scripts upon request, I may reuse the scripts, unless you pay me a bonus Smile, anyhow, I will never use the same template unless they are for phpbb. If I make a phpbb mod, chances are, I will tell you how to install it, and it won't contain a mod template I will usually install it for you though.

I install:
PHPBB10frih$
SMF (simple machienes forum) 5frih$ Discounted NEW ITEM
G-mail Lite2frih$
Word Press5frih$
Mambo5frih$
Media Wiki10frih$
The sample links are a clean installation. I am willing to set a title, and set an image if you have one for Media Wiki. I will setup admin accounts, and mysql databases. I need access to direct admin and ftp to install these. Support will be provided only if I made an installation error. I might be able to help you with other problems for a small fee. I specializ in phpbb, g-mail lite, and wordpress. Mambo and midia wiki I can not provide any non installation support for.

I create:
Small Phpbb Mods 20frih$+
Php Scripts 10frih$+

I am learning to install:
Looking for something new, give me an idea Smile

Edited to many times...

I am unable to guarentee perfection. I will be close though. Smile[/b]
Sunny
Anyone can have a gmail acount now. There was a specific thread for gmail but its locked for same reason.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-2333.html

I am not locking the post because of your script part.
mustaq
can you make a script like mobstorage.com
mattd8752
I can't make that

C'mon, I am offering free g-mail lite, or 2frih$ off the first purchase of 10frih$ +
arno
I want to setup SMF. how can I setup it? how can I send 5 Frih??
thank you then
mattd8752
PM me your hosting details, I will get smf up and running quickly. I need an admin username and password, your ftp info, where you would like the forums installed, and access to cpanel. I will set it up, then you click my name beside this post down low where the donate button is, after the installation is done. If you don't pay, bondings can look at the logs, and see that you didn't. PM me the info and I will have it set up within 20 minutes of my work starting.
k_s_baskar
Can u install PHPBB with attractive skin for 10F$?
rvec
i have phpbb plus installed on www.rvec.frih.net
but i want something extra. Ad the menu at the portal I want an extra submenu. Can you tell me what php file i have to change? And if there are more can you tell me how to? If it is not as easy as it looks to me i can give you some frih$ for it.
mattd8752
rvec wrote:
i have phpbb plus installed on www.rvec.frih.net
but i want something extra. Ad the menu at the portal I want an extra submenu. Can you tell me what php file i have to change? And if there are more can you tell me how to? If it is not as easy as it looks to me i can give you some frih$ for it.
I refuse to install mods on premodded versions of php that don't ask for authors permission, phpbb plus is one of them.

k_s_baskar wrote:
Can u install PHPBB with attractive skin for 10F$?
Hmm, tell me the skin, I will get you a price, probably between 10 and 15 frih$.
rvec
o i read the other posts and i understand but i don't understand why wouldn't the autors want more users who use there mod's?
anime
cAn u make for me a clock for my website on php
mattd8752
describe what you want a bit, like with gd to show lines on a fake clock, or javascript with it counting seconds and php sets the start time? Graphic would cost 30frih$ text based non counting 5frih$ with counting based on javascript 10frih$.
valient
ok i think it will be script . price will be negotiable, let me describe wht i want/\

i want it for my site.

like a complete databse of Games played by member . in main page there must be option of JOin / Register. and when they register they put there games played and won loss or draw. and it'll automatically put it on tables which will show on the page. and also automaticaklly callculate the won %age/

is it possible . maybe i cudnt explain it well . but i will give u more info.

if u interested.
Billwaa
I don't have a phpBB forum yet, if I want one with the RPG mod, how much will it cost me?
dxhunter
I want phpBB Security Mod I have Forum but only instaling FULL Security Mod possible ?
mattd8752
link me to the mod.