FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bondings-fan-site!!!!!

n0obie4life
Erm, I got too bored someday. So I decided to create a fansite Surprised

http://bondings-world.frihost.net

There, you can find all sorts of things about Bondings! Yes, bondings. YES BONDINGS. THAT GUY HERE Surprised.

So, after 1 week of pestering him, he finnaly gave me the domain I wanted. Yay.

I'll be updating it whenever I have stuff to show you guys, about Bondings Wink.

And one last thing

should I have a forum?

And another last thing.

All of you, link to me if you like Bondings! And I'll link you back Wink
pacslim
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool no forget a forum then his fans want him over there while we need bondings here lol u make me laugh lol Wink Arrow also u probarbly know also how 2 suck up 2 him not? lol Wink Arrow well orginal thats all i can say and i be more interessed when u make a pacslim fansite lol i have lotts of followers 2 hahaha Twisted Evil
Jon82Brown
wouldnt it of just been esier to make a topic about him???
xorcist
Nope there shouldn't be a forum on there mabye there should be a topic on this forum about that website.
n0obie4life
Nah, okay. No forum. Enjoy the site doh, and advertise it Very Happy
wistom
let me see.
really that's the site. i can t find something i like .
there is no forums. just comment one.
Eyre
YES!!! he finally gave you it! heh, nice.
shabda
@ noobie. Ill link to you on my blog. You dont need to link back. You already do a lot for the people here.
digibluez
IT's THE DEFAULT WORDPRESS TEMPLATE! I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY GUY's like you are posting and showing it off here,s it's not ready yet! All i see is these default templates and nothing special! I understand you are a beginner,but still.I really do not want to check out your empty pages!

A blog is nice,but it would be more nice if you would work more oon it!
ChunkyBustout
Nice, funny. No forum though because it takes away from this forum and if people have something to say they can do it with a comment. Would be nice to include a gallery of Bondings in his natural habitat, complete with E.T. head!
n0obie4life
digibluez wrote:
IT's THE DEFAULT WORDPRESS TEMPLATE! I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY GUY's like you are posting and showing it off here,s it's not ready yet! All i see is these default templates and nothing special! I understand you are a beginner,but still.I really do not want to check out your empty pages!

I hate you for insulting me.

Can't you read the blog before posting "insults" on saying I'm a newbie?

Quote:
Yes! It's Bondings world!!!

Okay. Since it's Bondings world, it will have mod_rewrite in it's special ways!
Only having the default theme and it won't change..

Quote:
The default theme is already there, it's blue and grey, Bondings favourite colour!!!

Okay?

@chunky

Great suggestion. I'll do it when I have the time.
smart19
you are a good fans
n0obie4life
Okay. I have updated the blog, read about it for interesting stuff I've uploaded Smile.

Also, it appears not many Frihosters know about this Sad.

I really wish to post this in G.chat, but I can't Razz
Dragonfly
lol, this is interesting. But does admin allow you to do so? Anyways, the blog site is quite common. How about changing the top banner to suit bonding character?
Wrez
dude bondings i was thinkin crap we have a pr0n freak here lol (j/k)

site looks alrite xept for the banners on it Razz wich is a shame but alteast they are pretty tastefull
n0obie4life
Dragonfly wrote:
lol, this is interesting. But does admin allow you to do so? Anyways, the blog site is quite common. How about changing the top banner to suit bonding character?

Of course he did, or I won't get the domain Very Happy.

Yes, I'm going to change the top banner soon.
n0obie4life
Just an ugly bump here Razz

http://www.google.com.sg/search?q=frihost&hl=en&hs=I9j&lr=&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&start=10&sa=N
http://www.google.com.sg/search?q=bondings&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

The first link is a search query "frihost" on google singapore. Second page Razz
The second link is a search query "bondings" on google singapore. Second link Razz.

I guess the linking way is cool Razz