FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

i want your input!

what out of these 3 styles do you want?
WW2 era...AKA nazi.zombies and stuff like that.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Modern ages. swat teams and officers and ss officers navy seals type games.
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
scifi ages. anything from year 2100++++.
42%
 42%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 19

thegamecreator
Im putting my 3 lvl demo on hold to hear what the people have to say...im gonna give yalls 3 main choices. itll be in the poll. 3 main choices as in the style you would like to see a fps game in. so in this topic i want you all to vote on the poll it would really make my job easier Very Happy...maybe if ya want send me a storyline for a game that you would like. its okay if you dont want to include a storyline i just want to know what kind of game interests you.
n0obie4life
Can I have it filled with E.Ts and Honeypots?
psycosquirrel
I like fpses like CS/CZ/CSS. I would go for player types like that, but change it up a bit so you are not copying the gameplay of other games.
thegamecreator
Depends...i could put e.ts in if you give me a .x model thats animated and textured as for honey pots... i could add that myself.
n0obie4life

That's ET.

My avatar is the honeypot.

I hope to see that some day.
thegamecreator
look you know what noobie. i will try to make an et
but ill put it on a no hurt script so he can be your friend maybe put him on a medic script...thats a good idea..thanks noobie ill do that now!
blackomen12
Sci-Fi!! What, I'm the only one so far? Oh well, I guess not that many ppl like lasers and other imaginary weaponry... Not talking
SuperMonkey
I say Sci-Fi too, but I find there is a problem with Sci-Fi in that the sounds for the weapons never suit them Confused they always look beasty but sound weak (its like having a fully grown Lion that meows like a kitten. its just not right Smile)
summer-sensation
SuperMonkey wrote:
I say Sci-Fi too, but I find there is a problem with Sci-Fi in that the sounds for the weapons never suit them Confused they always look beasty but sound weak (its like having a fully grown Lion that meows like a kitten. its just not right Smile)

I agree. And I say Sci-Fi too! Yay, I tie it!! I like the idea that there are things out there that we have no idea about. Isn't that cool? Like, we could really have a more efficient fuel (I have no idea what it could be, maybe Moon Dust or something) and someday maybe we'll find it.

Or maybe not. Time is running out, afterall. It's coming closer and closer! Raise your hand if you have any idea what I'm talking about.

*raises hand*
photon
i like modern swat stuff. games like cs/swat/splinter cell etc have been very good. and there are no scripts or storylines for a fps Laughing so its all about how fast the gameplay is and how bad the baddies are
TeK
Sci Fi, even though each of those ideas are pretty much done to death.
thegamecreator
mm well most of you that posted said scifi. ill see what i can do. but it will still have weaponry and characters of modern and ww2 but with scifi features ( like i mean scifi setting scifi weapons w2 weapons modern weapons and all that good stufff.)
ruff_ryder
Not really, I'm seeing 58% for the modern game. I voted for that too Very Happy
xorcist
I would rather a modern type of game. I played alot of old type of games but they are boring and I rather play those online or with other people. But Ill rather play a swat like game where you can command other people or some army like game.
djcaution
If you ask me, there needs to be more current-age games. WWII has been done soooo much and it sucks always having to use old shabby weapons from 50 yrs ago in games most of the time. And for some reason it appears that it's physically impossible to make a vietnam game that doesnt totally suck... dont get me wrong, god bless games like Medal of Honour, Call of Duty, etc. but it gets old. lets get some indepth Iraq/Bin Laden games with current technology and stuff goin on already!
thegamecreator
Okay ill do current day games.... and i can make online games but since there is no dedicated server them it would be thru ip only. if you would want that also i could do that and single player games. heres another question for ya. the demo i have out, would you like stuff like that? its kinda kinda current ages but not by the story line. or would you rather want it more in the 2000's? if so its cool i could do that.
summer-sensation
ruff_ryder wrote:
Not really, I'm seeing 58% for the modern game. I voted for that too Very Happy

*rasberries* It wasn't that before. *shrugs* I don't care much. I like the alternate reality kind of game. Like Kingdom Hearts, Chaos Legion, Final Fantasy...

Ooo Finding Nemo is on TV! I love Finding Nemo!
KHO
personally, I like the whole mideavil ages more, the whole swords and magic spells idea is really cool.
ashok
I too go for SCI-FI. putting action, adventure, suspense and strategy will help a loooooottt.
frozenhead
I like mostly of that of CS/SWAT/RPG stuffs. Good game and quite realistic in nature! Wink
gonzo
what's the 'modern SS' ??
ruff_ryder
thegamecreator wrote:
Okay ill do current day games.... and i can make online games but since there is no dedicated server them it would be thru ip only. if you would want that also i could do that and single player games. heres another question for ya. the demo i have out, would you like stuff like that? its kinda kinda current ages but not by the story line. or would you rather want it more in the 2000's? if so its cool i could do that.

Single player definitely, multiplayer over the net is optional but would be nice. And where can we see this demo?
thegamecreator
http://files.filefront.com/Undead_Mansion_beta_3_lvlsexe/;4377475;;/fileinfo.html
i have it on low graphics because the program i use is only in V1 (version 1)
So the fps is slow if i put it on high graphics. if yalls want i can start doing high graphics but ill end up making the levels shorter.