FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

for my new website on Frihost can i?

mun
can i put on 2 wmv files that are videos thats ive edited. each one is about 30 megs. also the website is going to be about me so would it be okay to put like 10 images.

thanks, cant wait to start hosting with FRIHOST!!!!
Summer
If I am not mistaken , you can't treat Frihost's hosting as a kind of storage for your website hosted by other host .
leodv
You could host your files on a free file storage host. But 30mb might be large, so maybe you could convert your files smaller, either rmvb or 3gp, although both format are not support by wmp. There's a post on free file hosting, try searching for it.
Sunny
Quote:
can i put on 2 wmv files that are videos thats ive edited

Did you shoot them as well?

If there are any commercial videos or any videos which are protected by copyright then you are not allowed to upload them (or link them) even if you have edited them.

However if they are personal vidoes shooted by you or your friend, then yes you may upload them.
mun
i did shoot them as well
coolboy
don't put too mutch movies on the site because banwith isn't that mutch if you have a medium visited site
Bondings
mun wrote:
i did shoot them as well

Then it's allowed. Just monitor your bandwidth usage because big downloads of movies can take a lot of bandwidth and you only have 10GB.