FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Photoshop Printing

jarred89
Hello, Does anyone know how in photoshop i can get the thing i make to print on the whole page instead of it having a border around it. I am trying to print it on a full A4 page.
KHO
All you have to do is hit CTRL+P and it shouldn't print w/ a border
jarred89
I always put it on scale to media but it still has a white border around the page. I would like it to print on the full page
psycosquirrel
Most printers HAVE to have a margin, simply because they do not have the ability to print that far on the edges. I know some printers can print full page though... I would mess with the page setup and see if you can set margins to 0...
jarred89
psycosquirrel wrote:
Most printers HAVE to have a margin, simply because they do not have the ability to print that far on the edges. I know some printers can print full page though... I would mess with the page setup and see if you can set margins to 0...

Ok cool thanks for the help!
yzy
Aha,I always use photoshop,but I dont know how to use it well.
jarred89
yzy wrote:
Aha,I always use photoshop,but I dont know how to use it well.

Ok cool, im going to be making a site soon on it would you like to join the forum?? http://pro-board.com/index.php?proboard=myvault
gonzo
jarred89 wrote:
print on the whole page.

http://fedex.kinkos.com/fpfk/index.php?CMP=ILC-FPFK56
jarred89
whats the link for?
gonzo
clearly it has nothing whatsoever to do with the quoted text... I think it might be about cheesecake
budazz
i dont know if that is possible
myrevolt
it depends on the printer. some of the $200+ photo printers can, but what I do is go to your local Target/Riteaid/whereever they have a Kodak picture kiosk and use that, i'm not sure what their max is but i've done 8 x 10s from images purely created in photoshop. you might wanna try an alternative specialty place like kinkos or those digital print places though. umm oh yeah make sure you make a copy of the file and save it as a .tiff because most places (none i have seen) accepts .psd (native photoshop file format) good luck Smile
gonzo
Gee, here's a unique idea.. you could take it to a local kinkos.. or even better print to their location without leaving your house
Sunny
Moving this to right forum ie computer support forum.