FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

why the mobile phone you have?

Why'd you pick the mobile phone you have?
it is shiny
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
it was the least expensive one
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
it was the most expensive one
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
it had mezmerizing lights
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
my friends were jumping off that one bridge to get it
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It had the best audio fidelity and signal reception
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
I had to have the most annoying ringtones / mp3s
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
I didn't have a choice / my mommy picked it out for me
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
my employer makes me use it
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
ahhhh the voices in my head!!!!
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

gonzo
Why'd you pick the mobile phone you have? Are you a cheap wretch with no sense picking the least costly option and forcing friends and loved ones to suffer with your horrifically poor muffled codec? Are the the fop that picks the shiny one in the case or the glittering lights? Do you have enough sense to realize it's a communication device first and that signal reception and audio fidelity are of prime importance? Do you blow in the wind and get what ever phone your friends are jumping off bridges with?

there hasn't been a cellular phone made in over half a decade!!! Stop calling mobile phones 'cellular' you gits!
bdoneck
i got my phone as a birthday gift...
deca
I wish I had a cell phone, in a way! I also am glad I don't because the phone isn't my favorite thing.

If I had a cell phone, I would choose it because of all of the options and gadgets it had. I am big on gadgets!
gonzo
you wish you had a WHAT?
deca
gonzo wrote:
you wish you had a WHAT?

A cellphone! (at times)

I am sorry if cellphone is the wrong terminology. We still call mobile phones cellphones in the midwest.
cnnet
it's worth the value
and works very well for me
Wink
KHO
mine is awesome! You can spin in on its front, and it wont scratch the screen because it buldges out just right just before the screen. And man that thing spins, it will go on for like 4 or 5 minutes without stopping! I would be so bored in public places without it.
mOrpheuS
gonzo wrote:
there hasn't been a cellular phone made in over half a decade!!!

Interesting...
Can you link some article to support that assumption ?
And how do you define a "cellular phone" ? I thought it was a term applied to any phone which operates on a cellular network. Confused
dydx
I refuse to buy a new cell until the one I have stops working or falls apart. These things are too effin expensive. I'd gladly use disposable cameras instead of paying such and such dollars for a billion pixle camera with a billion format options on my phone.
LordSata
I have 2 phone because one is for my girlfriend and the another one is for my friend and the other. But i'm not so enjoy for it... because you canno't have your privacy... I know, i know if i turn off the phone i have t, but i don't know....
PS: if you're interested i have: Samsung E330 and a Nokia 3110...
bye
yule
Now the social affirmation must have this, otherwise related with the
friend does not publish very much, asked the human also to look quite
well, really was too facilitates.
Mark999111
I picked mine cos it was reletively cheap while still having a camera
Gitesh
I own a motorolla defy., and i simply chose it because it is the most tough piece for me to use and waterproof , dustproof which goes well with my occupation., besides it gives best performance with 1ghz and can be modified with cyanogen mod 7.
deanhills
Looks like a zombie thread, but still worth responding to for a general chat. I don't like cell phones as a rule but in the Middle East they are essential and more used than home phones. People expect you to have a "mobile" phone. So I was forced to get one. But still have not made it into a big thing in my life. I'm still on my old Nokia1100 that is only a phone and can do texts with no other frills, bells and whistles on it. I bought it in 2004 as it was on the low cost side of Nokia with very basic features. A direct benefit of that was the battery lasts forever. As long as a week before it needs to be recharged. I liked it so much then, I purchased two other Nokia 1100 phones. All of the Nokia 1100 phones I own still have their original batteries and they are still as good as the day I bought them on.

I do check out other more current phones from time to time, and if I should change one day I'd probably think in the direction of a Samsung. Can't see that happening yet however.
chatrack
Hi,

I chose, that cell phone, with most of all options. No need of any extra gadgets. No touch screen, cos I ma be a rough user, some times.

Should be a Tough phone, cos I used to drop down from my pocket one in a month.

Hm.. Better the battery period.

I like some cell that fit to my pocket in all sense.
standready
deanhills wrote:
Looks like a zombie thread

funny
My cell phone is a basic stripped down phone. I have it more for emergencies than to be in constant contact.
foumy6
I just wanted an android phone and at the time it was the cheapest my phone company offered so I got it. Not much else to say but that.

It is the LG Optimus V
abhizz
I got my mobile as a gift from my brother!
Ghost Rider103
Threat moved to Hardware and Electronics.

Quick note, this thread was created back in 2005. However I think it could potentially bring decent discussion, so it will remain open.

So feel free to continue on the subject. Very Happy
cbhattarai
Hello Friemds can anybody tell me the specificaion of the new nokia 808.

Please tell me in Detail..