FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Account Inactive after changing email address

rjraazold
Today I changed my EMAIL ADDRESS.

After that I am not able to login in to forum with following error

You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password.

Click Here to try again

When tried to reset password got following error message

"Sorry, but your password cannot be retrieved because your account is currently inactive. Please contact the forum administrator for more information."

USERNAME : rjraaz

Please resolve it asap

thanks
rjraazold
I think there is no one to help.
Does it mean that i have to quit from frihost forever?
deanhills
Nice to see you back @rjraaz. Unfortunately when Bondings moved Frihost Forum from the US to Germany in July 2014, there was some coding needed that he never got to. So if you fiddle with your password or your e-mail address then you lose access to your account. We've had a few older members caught with password resets, but you're the first one who went for an e-mail address. The e-mail address is the primary field in the database. Once you changed that you basically brought the account to a halt.

Can you please PM me your old and new e-mail address - and I'll then write to one of our Admin to make the changes for you. It may take some time so hope you can be patient for a few days.
rjraazold
Hi Deanhills,

Thanks for your reply. As you said I have to provide my both emails through PM which is not possible for me because not able to login.

Is there any way to communicate with you any other forum or website where I can contact you?

Thanks.
deanhills
rjraazold wrote:
Hi Deanhills,

Thanks for your reply. As you said I have to provide my both emails through PM which is not possible for me because not able to login.

Is there any way to communicate with you any other forum or website where I can contact you?

Thanks.
Rjraaz - can you PM me those through your rjraazold account PM? Or create a new Frihost account? I'm also at http://freeftpspace.org/forum/ a sister Forum of Frihost, and members of whom share space on Server 1. I think you'd be more at home at Frihost though. And you've got our permission to open a new account here. PM me from the new account and I'll write an e-mail to our Admin to help us get access to your old account. For that we'll need the e-mail accounts.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
Hi Deanhills,

Thanks again for your reply.

I already registered at freeftpspace forum early in the morning before seeing your post reply as i recall from one of frihost's post where someone written that Bondings is also Admin of that forum as well . So, I registered and send email to him but still not got any response from him.

I almost spend half an hour to find you there. I think your are not registered with same username there. So, please help me to find you there as well to PM you.

Thanks
deanhills
I checked but couldn't find your name there - I didn't see any posts either to identify you. Did you register under a different name? If yes, can you let me know what it is. Better yet, you need to make 15 posts at FreeFTPspace in order to get a hosting account there. Can you make a few posts and I'll recognize you from those.

Alternatively if you prefer to make 5 posts only for a hosting account why not register another account at Frihost and we can start a new beginning.
rjraazold
Quote:
I checked but couldn't find your name there - I didn't see any posts either to identify you. Did you register under a different name? If yes, can you let me know what it is. Better yet, you need to make 15 posts at FreeFTPspace in order to get a hosting account there. Can you make a few posts and I'll recognize you from those. Alternatively if you prefer to make 5 posts only for a hosting account why not register another account at Frihost and we can start a new beginning.

Hi Deanhills Thanks again,

As I wrote in my last reply that I created my acount at FreeFTPSpace just to find Bondings there and get his help to get my account reactivated and I did all that before seeing your last reply (2-3 days ago). But, still I did not get any reply from him there.

My intention to create account there is just to approach Bondings. That is why I do not posted anything there yet.

Yes, I also searched your there but could'nt find you. May be you have account there with different name. But, I found you at some other forum which provide VPS services.

Even I also tried to approach Ankhanu through Frihost's IRC channel but its my bad luck that I didn't get any response from him aswell.

Thanks again.
rjraazold
Ok,

I found a user at FreeFtpSpace who "is making hell like heaven by his singing".

which is more active than other users.

If its you please confirm .

Thanks.
deanhills
@Rjraaz. This is Frihost. Suggest you open a hosting account at Frihost if you are interested in a post to host account here and/or wish to continue with resolving the original account that you have here. If you want a post to host account at FreeFTPspace.org, please continue to post there however please note there is a different posting requirement for hosting space than at Frihost.