FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihost - a lesson in the origin of life?

Haiku2016
In the beginning, there was Bondings and he created Frihost. The early generations of Frihost are able to talk to Bondings and have his views and input on everything about Frihost. Later, however, Bondings withdrew from Frihost and left it to its members. There are senior Frihosters who manages the site while newer or junior members engages with the site as best they can.

With time, Frihosters have noticed that Frihost can make unexpected decisions - like changing our points and combining similar posts. Is this an indication of how intelligence begins? Not by the development of greater logic and accumulation of data but by the necessary glitches in any system?
loveandormoney
Frihost is a result of engaged and interested humans and we love it.
standready
What has it been now, nearly 13 years? Others have come and gone.
Must be doing something right.
deanhills
Frihost became what Bondings originally intended it to be. A community on "automatic". At some or other point Frihost became so entrenched in the history of the Internet, it became self-propelling - just the way Bondings wanted it to be - I'm sure.
Blaster
It's weird to see just how far the internet and technology in general has come since the start of frihost. When frihost came out I think I was still rocking a nokia phone with the best part being it had snake on it. Bondings was a great man but there were a lot of people here who really had an impact on the forums. One that still stands out to this day is The Philosophy Princess.

-close-
Haiku2016
Blaster wrote:
It's weird to see just how far the internet and technology in general has come since the start of frihost. When frihost came out I think I was still rocking a nokia phone with the best part being it had snake on it. Bondings was a great man but there were a lot of people here who really had an impact on the forums. One that still stands out to this day is The Philosophy Princess.

-close-

Oh, do tell. What did she do, and what's her philosophy? Who was she? How did she contribute?
Blaster
She was the one that liked to make her posts colorful. Here's her profile take a look for yourself. I think bondings had a bit of a crush on her too. He turned the whole forum colorful the year she was around. I think he was trying to impress her.
Haiku2016
Blaster wrote:
She was the one that liked to make her posts colorful. Here's her profile take a look for yourself. I think bondings had a bit of a crush on her too. He turned the whole forum colorful the year she was around. I think he was trying to impress her.

Many thanks. I think she's amazing. I think I in love with her too.
Blaster
Yea she defiantly brightened up the forum in more ways that one. It's a shame that she ever left.