FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My girlfriend and I don't exactly agree on the concept of ki

arturo281
I’m a thirty-two year old single man from Miami, Florida. I live in my own house with a mortgage that I’m still paying. I purchased the property two years ago at my parents insistence.

They said I wasn't getting any younger, and it was about time that I started investing in something concrete and long-lasting.

It was around that time that I met my girlfriend on a foreign affairs dating site. It was another thing that my parents have talked to me about. They said they wanted me to seek out love. It was a good thing that I did, otherwise I wouldn’t find the love of my life now. I met her during my first visit and we really proved to ourselves that we were a good match.

In the past months, we have been casually mentioning marriage in our conversations. The idea of marriage is very lovely, and the thought of it really makes my heart flutter. The only problem I have now is that she has already mentioned her fondness for children but I’m still not sure if I do. I don’t really hate the idea of children but I don’t love it too, at least not as much as she does.

Should I be worried about us? Should I tell her the truth about how I feel about children? It was just a casual conversation anyway. Do we need to sit down and discuss the issue? I badly need anyone’s help regarding this problem. Maybe I’ll change my mind in the future. I want to sort this out soon. Please help me!
loveandormoney
Spend one week on a loneyl island with Your darling. You have a lot to talk.
You think (SILENT and this makes women angry.
Try to talk with her. She ll love it.

Stop talking about money and love and marriage talk with an human, Your wife.

My female boss interrupted me
I have to tell You
first try the pleasure of kissing and have fun.
A woman is not made to be bored.