FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Why Reincarnation

RamaRaksha
Ankhanu
Care to share your insights into the word salad in the cartoon?
RamaRaksha
Salad? Did you mean Savior?
Ankhanu
I mean that the comic lacks any kind of context, content, meaning, or what have you. The words in each panel could be swapped and it would have equal (lack of) merit. Basically it looks like horoscope level attributes tossed onto an image referring to post-death results.

What exactly are you trying to communicate posting this? What does it mean to you? Why do you think it has any validity?
RamaRaksha
Ankhanu wrote:
I mean that the comic lacks any kind of context, content, meaning, or what have you. The words in each panel could be swapped and it would have equal (lack of) merit. Basically it looks like horoscope level attributes tossed onto an image referring to post-death results.

What exactly are you trying to communicate posting this? What does it mean to you? Why do you think it has any validity?

Ah, that salad, lol. And yet it has made you so upset.

Basically Heaven is being contrasted with Reincarnation - Heaven is the womb, childhood and the past - a time when we were kept safe, coddled, protected, watched over, zero worries, basically lived in a bubble & Reincarnation represents Life, Adulthood and the Future

In Heaven people hope to be kept safe, coddled, protected, watched over, zero worries and basically live in a bubble

Reincarnation says you must come back to face life, REAL LIFE, warts and all!

In the womb we were kept safe, in peace, in bliss and then suddenly we got thrown out into a cold hard world - we feel pain for the first time but that is how we learn life starts

The 2nd image shows the 2nd time we get thrown out of "Heaven" - mom and dad did everything for us but if we want a life of our own, we better step out into the world - a harsh world awaits full of pain and suffering - that is what Reincarnation is all about

Almost all religions offer easy life in the sky - the womb, childhood. Few religions like Hinduism, Sikhism offer pain and suffering - we offer Life!
loveandormoney
"n Heaven people hope to be kept safe,"

Who told You that?
Your parents?
Do You visit church every Sunday?

A family is save or Your husband, cause its real.
spinout
Why incarnation.... cos you don't have time to do all things in one Life...
deanhills
spinout wrote:
Why incarnation.... cos you don't have time to do all things in one Life...
Very Happy And on top of it all you don't seem to learn your lessons either, you just get to make the same mistakes all over again in the next life. Contrary to the point of view of the author of this thread nothing is "safe" or "better" about reincarnation except the illusion that things will get better the next time round. It can go either good or bad or no way at all. Heaven sounds like a much more attractive illusion for me out of the illusions on offer.
spinout
ha, I was talking about NEW mistakes, the ones didn't have time to do this time...