FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

cPanel Down [SOLVED]

deanhills
Looks as though our Frihost cPanel is down. I have brought the problem to the attention of the owner, Bondings and also to our Datacentre.

When I investigated the problem I found that the license is active and up to date, however the license has been used for too many instances. The Datacentre administers the cPanel license so hopefully they can fix the problem soon. For now it is out of our hands.
jestoy0514
Thank you for the information @deanhills. I am trying to open the cpanel but for some reason there is some license error came. I hope it will be resolved soon.
johans
now its working back.
deanhills
johans wrote:
now its working back.
@Johans - I don't understand the content of your post. Can you explain please?

At time of writing this post we are still unable to access WHM and cPanel. If you have a WordPress Website then you should be able to access your WP Dashboard with your WP login. But if you want to access cPanel currently we're unable to do so.

If you are able to access your Websites other than with cPanel advise everyone to make backups.
deanhills
Looks as though the DataCentre managed to solve the problem for us. You should be able to access your cPanel now.