FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Notes Decoder Software?

Kashinilaya
Does anybody know of a software that takes the note codes of a song as input and outputs the actual music to an audio file? Please post here if you do. If the software is free, the better.
Thanks.
wumingsden
I don't know one but WMPlayer has the ability to syncronise song lyrics with the actual data
seanooi
I think what he meant is inputing musical note scripts (do re mi ...) and making it to an audio file.

I think if i'm not mistaken, the output will be in midi files. I used to have a program on that when i was working on an arrangement for my diploma cert in organ. I'll try to see if i can find it again and I'll let you know. Very Happy
Kashinilaya
seanooi wrote:
I think what he meant is inputing musical note scripts (do re mi ...) and making it to an audio file.

I think if i'm not mistaken, the output will be in midi files. I used to have a program on that when i was working on an arrangement for my diploma cert in organ. I'll try to see if i can find it again and I'll let you know. Very Happy

You`re right, seanooi, that`s what I meant. If you can find it I`ll be very, very happy! Very Happy
Thanks.