FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I've been drawing the last few months

ratanegra
I started 4 months ago. Some of the stuff I make is nsfw (like maybe 30% since I love boobs) but I'll share some of the stuff I've done that is sfw.

At first, I was highly centered on making portraits. I still am to a certain extent but it's not such a feeling of "drawing is meant to be for portraits" but more like I just like to make them.

I spent a few days making quick portraits. I'd just make them in 30 minutes tops. I would try to erase the least I could, covering my mistakes with more lines and stuff like that. I have a collection of like 15 portraits done like that. This is one of them.

Then that era ended when I just wanted to make one that looked better, so using the same technique I made a 3-hour portrait, but I didn't quite like it yet, to I spent 3 more, totalling 6 hours on a portrait (record time for me) and this made me want to make stuff that looked good, not just stuff that looked decent enough to pass as a proper drawing. Below is the one I'm talking about.

My portraits have evolved a lot. I haven't made many because now I make a lot of stuff other than portraits, but here is one I made in like 2 hours. I didn't want to spend much time on it, so the facial features are very rough and inaccurate, but anyway it looks good.

I made this one previous to the Japanese girl one, but I didn't ever finish it because I'm lazy. I should do it since it's one of the best I've started. This is 9 hours of work, but I think it's still missing at least 4 more hours to finish it.
loveandormoney
Its fantastic?

Do You draw an Sundays?
We did it yesterday evening.
deanhills
Agreed @Ratanegra. Those drawings are stunning.

Now you can both write a book and illustrate it yourself! Definitely a rare combination! Very Happy
ratanegra
deanhills wrote:
Agreed @Ratanegra. Those drawings are stunning.

Now you can both write a book and illustrate it yourself! Definitely a rare combination! Very Happy

Yep! Thought about it. I think I'm gonna cultivate both these skills and see what comes out of it.

loveandormoney wrote:
Its fantastic?

Do You draw an Sundays?
We did it yesterday evening.

>it's fantastic?

You're not sure. Sad

Topkek, glad you like them. I don't know what you mean with drawing on sundays. Where do you draw? What community are you talking about?
loveandormoney
Where did You learn to draw?
restonpiston
I'm astonished, I love your style and drawing, keep it up!