FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pokemon Maker

Panthrowzay
Not to sound stupid or immature but I once charge the niegborhood kids some money to make them some sharked pokemon Perfect stats levels and they had unlearnable moves. I found the software on pokemonpalace.net . Made some good money the black Charizard was a hit.
matt87
Back in the days Pokemon use to be pretty cool. Like when it first came out. Then after a couple weeks it got old.
Yjaxygames
I played Pokemon for a pretty long time. It still is a good game, only a bit old.
Monkeydog
I still play the regular Pokemon games(like Ruby, Cyrstal, Red..) from time to time. Some of my favorite games actually. Everything else about Pokemon(Show, spinoff games...) totally suck though.

I <3 Charmander. =p
lockwolf
I pwned at Pokemon on GB and also the TCG but now I really dont spend my time doing stuff like that.
blackomen12
Monkeydog wrote:
I still play the regular Pokemon games(like Ruby, Cyrstal, Red..) from time to time. Some of my favorite games actually. Everything else about Pokemon(Show, spinoff games...) totally suck though.

I <3 Charmander. =p

Ya me too. I was actually playing Ruby like yesterday.
Oh yeah... I STOMP Charmander. Pwned by Mewtwo...
Monkeydog
blackomen12 wrote:
Monkeydog wrote:

I <3 Charmander. =p

Ya me too. I was actually playing Ruby like yesterday.
Oh yeah... I STOMP Charmander. Pwned by Mewtwo...

I hate you.
I almost beat Sapphire yesterday but after Steven killed my Flygon I got bored and stoped trying xD
hanay
I don't care who you are... Pokemon is still cool! WOO HOO!!! I'm just kiddin'. Yah pokemon used to be one of the coolest games ever, but it died like everything else. I think the main reason it did was because it became sort of monotonous.
zoombinimatt
i think pokemon would have gone on longer if they made a computer game that had a similar feel to the gameboy games. that would have been cool. (It would definitely not be cool now though, way too late)