FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what's wrong with this picture?

gonzo
budazz
it looks like ir was burn into 100000000000000 dgree celcius
koolbluez
nuthin... it's just a photo of a fork dipped in some greasy material like honey & burnt Laughing

Of course, it looks photoshopped too...
windrei
it's a fork, reflected from some greasy liquid.
wistom
let me see ,but i cant find out what it happened.
byt
it could do with a wash, the fork I mean, still got last nights dinner on it Laughing
mceejaydee
A fork dipped in water. Making the wavy effect am I right?
ositedagalera
budazz wrote:
it looks like ir was burn into 100000000000000 dgree celcius

I concord with budazz
deca
A fork dipped in water, or the fork is being held up in some steam, or behind some heat waves.
Boles Roor
Looks photoshoped to me. All those little corners and >'s and <'s are all on the same height.
thegamecreator
thats a fork dipped in a greasy liquid then photoshopped to add the little ripple effects and the wierd raibows on the > <'s anyone can do it with have a brain Very Happy well atleast i can do that lol
n0obie4life
I've got a problem with it. No lies.

It won't load Surprised
NuniPio
nothing..its just photoshoppped...when do we find out the answer??
shaggly
It's photoshopped, as the guys before have mentioned, with a straight line warp applied to it. The distortion lines are all on the same plane....
denggi
It looks like a fork dipped in some kinda oil. I know ppl have mentioned this before...
Rolz
Ummm, I have no idea besides the things others said... Confused
NuniPio
i think ive figured it out! i was changing some settings on my digicam and i waved my hadn from side to side and got the same effect so i say that thats why the fork looks buggered. am i correct??
koolbluez
gonzi bhai... please tell the answer... people are waiting with the same answer... Wink
gonzo
the effect is NOT water generated...
amusic
No answer yet? Let me guess........It's a fork that immerse in water or perhaps oil. Very Happy Is it correct?
gonzo
did you not read the post above yours or did you not understand it? Rolling Eyes

answer: it is a fork. it does need washing. the scanner was touching an air compressor during the scan hence the wavy effect

Very Happy

thanks for playing.. tune in next time for more picture fun
hahame
i think the thing in the oil
Lamp
...Its just a fork dude... With a small hint of photoshop and some left over food on it. Simply do a liquify or a wave or blur and you can get that effect.
5C1
food posioning if keep using tat.. lol >"<
izzit de real one or using softwware such as photoshop to do it one??
seem cool Cool
n0obie4life
gonzo wrote:
answer: it is a fork. it does need washing. the scanner was touching an air compressor during the scan hence the wavy effect

Hmm, nice answer. Are we the only ones that can see it gonzo?
mceejaydee
C'mon guys it's a fork dipped in water.
Shade of Blue
mceejaydee wrote:
C'mon guys it's a fork dipped in water.

Um....the answer was already given.
indrasakty
deca wrote:
A fork dipped in water, or the fork is being held up in some steam, or behind some heat waves.

agree with that.
Masochistic Tendencies
I think it's been edited in photoshop. It's too perfect looking to have just been in water or behind heatwaves. It's an awesome picture though. Applause
summer-sensation
Masochistic Tendencies wrote:
I think it's been edited in photoshop. It's too perfect looking to have just been in water or behind heatwaves. It's an awesome picture though. Applause

...It's a fork. A fork. Just a normal, shiny...

Well, maybe not shiny,

Clean,

Well, maybe it's not too clean either,

Perfect,

Is that a ripple I see?

Ordinary, fork...

Isn't it? I mean....why are we even having a discussion on a Fork? What makes this Fork soooo special that it's taking the light away from other, shinier, cleaner, forks? Why not a picture of a spork?

Now sporks, I like sporks!!! It's such an inticate part of our life. It's not just a Fork. It's not just a Spoon. It's a Spork!!

Why am I capitalizing these things as if they have names?!

*sigh* ^ - ^' I think I'm going crazy...
tidruG
Answer's already been given. I'm locking this topic to prevent spamming. The answer is that it's just a normal, dirty (no pun intended) fork. It's just that gonzo's scanner was touching an aircompressor, the vibrations of which caused the effect.

-locked-