FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Trump's first six months - your thoughts?

Da Rossa
Please tell me what do you think of what Trump has yielded for the United States in these first six months of administration.
restonpiston
Here in Spain is more a meme than a President. He is always trying to destroy everything the previous presidents have created, fortunately he has some resistance in his party and in justice.
spinout
Well he is getting forgotten day by day.... The headlines ins't that remarkable any longer
Da Rossa
restonpiston wrote:
Here in Spain is more a meme than a President. He is always trying to destroy everything the previous presidents have created, fortunately he has some resistance in his party and in justice.

Are you talking about Obamacare? Because "destroy" is a strong word. Obama has cancelled some of George W. Bush's policies as well. Was Obama a destroyer?

Ok back on topic, please give me more opinions Very Happy
standready
He makes good fodder for the late night comedians. Still better than the other choice we had.
nam_siddharth
He is doing far better than our feku PM.
Insanity
Sometimes I don't know if it's true what is being said in the media about him. The things are so crazy that you have to wonder if it is true the media is out to get him, or a "witch hunt" as he likes to say...
Da Rossa
Insanity wrote:
Sometimes I don't know if it's true what is being said in the media about him. The things are so crazy that you have to wonder if it is true the media is out to get him, or a "witch hunt" as he likes to say...

Even being away from the US I can tell for sure the media likes to exaggerate everything about him. When he does something good, if he does, then I doubt they will acknowledge.
nam_siddharth
Da Rossa wrote:
Insanity wrote:

Even being away from the US I can tell for sure the media likes to exaggerate everything about him. When he does something good, if he does, then I doubt they will acknowledge.

It is just opposite in India. Even bad things done by PM Narendra Modi is groryfied as great step by media. People have now no trust on media. We are now dependent on social media for real now. Even social media is being hijacked by IT Cell of ruling party. Any critic of government is severely abused and get death and rape threats.
Government is trying to make India a Hindu Pakistan.
Blaster
Living in this country its hard to believe anything the news media puts out, he stated a war with the news media and they won't ever put anything good out about him. I personally think he's doing a good job so far. The economy is really starting to show positive change the first I've seen since 2008. His biggest issue with me is not knowing how to stay off of twitter. If he just shut his mouth to the public and stopped arguing with people he would look better as a leader. His policy though seems to be strong.
truespeed
From reading these replies it seems Americans have bought into Trumps fake news nonsense, a case of, if he repeats enough, it becomes truth.

A tweet from Trump yesterday

Quote:
Just out report: "United Kingdom crime rises 13% annually amid spread of Radical Islamic terror." Not good, we must keep America safe!

Now this is fake news, the rise in crime has nothing to do with Islamic terror, just another attempt from Trump to demonize muslims in the eyes of Americans.

Fun fact: More people were killed in the recent Vegas shooting than have been killed in the UK from terrorist incidents in the past 10 years,

Donald is the king of division and the master of deflection, basically a bullshitter.
loveandormoney
I know
others dont like it
but he did a lot of good trades with other countries, selling a lot of weapns,
bringing a lot of jobs to American people.
catscratches
In his first six months he's:
- Tried to implement a racist muslim ban but had it revoked as unconstitutional.
- Been a complete and utter failure at appointing important positions, taking far too long.
- And when he does appoint people, he appoints rich, white, bigoted men, making this government by far the most corrupt swamp we've ever seen.
- Appointed as head of the EPA a man who doesn't believe in global warming. (As well as being a massive bigot in general.)
- Gone on a war with the media, all the while every other word that comes out of his mouth is a confirmed lie.
- Publically supported Duterte's genocide in the Philippines.
- Enboldened nazis (even appointing one as chief strategist).
- Banned transpeople from the army and appointed a bunch of staff that's incredibly homophobic and transphobic.
- Revoked protections for transgender students.
- Pardoned Joe Arpaio for "doing his job", now confirming that racial profiling and human rights violations is the official policy of US police.
- Announced pulling out of the Paris agreement. Confirming that he has no intention of fighting global warming (maybe because he thinks it's a Chinese conspiracy).
- This is confirmed by all the environmental regulations he's dismantling.
- Colluded and conspired to cover up his dealings with Russia (firing of Comey, etc.)
- Tried as hard as he could to remove American's health coverage and replacing it with "sick and poor? Too bad. Try not being poor.".
- Appointed Jeff Sessions, another piece of <censor> as attorney general. (The guy who thinks we should prosecute legal providers of medical marijuana, because who cares about the law.)
- Increased US police's access to civil forfeiture, more widely recognized under the name "legalized theft". Civil forfeiture is when the police take your stuff and don't give it back. Even if you're not suspected of any crime.

He's a slap in the face of muslims. He's a slap in the face of LGBT people. He's a slap in the face of people who care about the truth. He's a slap in the face of the sick. By his disregard for the environment, he's a slap in the face of anyone who lives on Earth.
loveandormoney
Thank You for the post. (25.Octbre 2,017 9 o clock)

This all did Trump promise in the year 2,015.
Are the American humans not clever, cause they did elect him?

Or did Trump tell YOU, I love the Asian people?
Why are You surprised?
Buy a TV and watch.
Be awake.