FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Trump's first six months - your thoughts?

Da Rossa
Please tell me what do you think of what Trump has yielded for the United States in these first six months of administration.
restonpiston
Here in Spain is more a meme than a President. He is always trying to destroy everything the previous presidents have created, fortunately he has some resistance in his party and in justice.
spinout
Well he is getting forgotten day by day.... The headlines ins't that remarkable any longer
Da Rossa
restonpiston wrote:
Here in Spain is more a meme than a President. He is always trying to destroy everything the previous presidents have created, fortunately he has some resistance in his party and in justice.

Are you talking about Obamacare? Because "destroy" is a strong word. Obama has cancelled some of George W. Bush's policies as well. Was Obama a destroyer?

Ok back on topic, please give me more opinions Very Happy
standready
He makes good fodder for the late night comedians. Still better than the other choice we had.
nam_siddharth
He is doing far better than our feku PM.
Insanity
Sometimes I don't know if it's true what is being said in the media about him. The things are so crazy that you have to wonder if it is true the media is out to get him, or a "witch hunt" as he likes to say...
Da Rossa
Insanity wrote:
Sometimes I don't know if it's true what is being said in the media about him. The things are so crazy that you have to wonder if it is true the media is out to get him, or a "witch hunt" as he likes to say...

Even being away from the US I can tell for sure the media likes to exaggerate everything about him. When he does something good, if he does, then I doubt they will acknowledge.
nam_siddharth
Da Rossa wrote:
Insanity wrote:

Even being away from the US I can tell for sure the media likes to exaggerate everything about him. When he does something good, if he does, then I doubt they will acknowledge.

It is just opposite in India. Even bad things done by PM Narendra Modi is groryfied as great step by media. People have now no trust on media. We are now dependent on social media for real now. Even social media is being hijacked by IT Cell of ruling party. Any critic of government is severely abused and get death and rape threats.
Government is trying to make India a Hindu Pakistan.