FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to get more pts?

athari
I am a newbie. I recently have some posts but I cant increase my points. Is there a way to get more pts? Thanks for help!
jestoy0514
Hi athari, actually depends on the quality of post. A post can make a maximum of 5 points I beleive. You can start to blog as well. You are entitled to create a blog here and share it with everybody. I believe you can generate also a maximum of 5 points for every blog you post.
athari
Thanks for help.
spinout
Quality of posts... i am not so sure. But the more you write the better...
deanhills
Topic moved to the Frihost Support Forum.

@Athari Can you please read the sticky thread in the General Chat Forum Guidelines to Make Quality Posts before you make any further posts:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-10114.html

In particular pay attention to Rule 4 where it asks you to search on the topic before you post a new thread. There are plenty of topics already about how to increase your points.
Quote:
Before posting a new topic, use the "Search" function and make sure a similar topic does not exist. You may safely start a new thread once you're sure that a similar topic doesn't exist. Also, avoid posting multiple new topics in any forum... this gets annoying and will be treated as spam, and most of your new topics will be moved to Trash.

Common sense says that if you want to score more points that you need to make more QUALITY posts. One-liner posts or posts that are meaningless and not contributing to the topic of the discussion cannot be considered as quality posts and may be seen as spam by the staff. They also don't earn you many points logically and may also risk being moved to Frihost's Trash Can.

- closed -