FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

its been like 13 hours

thegamecreator
How long do i have to wait for my website to get in...its been since like midnight last night and now its 1:19 thats 13 hours when will i get my site????
Bondings
thegamecreator wrote:
How long do i have to wait for my website to get in...its been since like midnight last night and now its 1:19 thats 13 hours when will i get my site????

There is currently quite a long list waiting to be accepted. Please have some patience, it should be handled soon.
Chords.of.Life
It's well worth the wait. I was pretty flustered at the amount of time I had to wait (and i acctually gave up cause i didn't think it was gunna work (i'm used to 5 second responces)), but when i finally got the responce and uploaded some stuff, it was amazing compared to other hosts.

except this forum stuff. i hate talking.

such is life.
otiscom
Yes patience is a virtue they say.

It's well worth the wait to get this hosting. Frihost has a lot to offer.

thegamecreator
so ive heard but i mean 13 hours..in 13 hours i could of made stuff to put on the site and been happy but it is really really flustrating
im used to those 5 second responses too lol
n0obie4life
I enjoy processing requests from the bottom, I'll be handling your request I assume.
thegamecreator
Handling and rejecting Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
gonzo
thegamecreator wrote:
so ive heard but i mean 13 hours..in 13 hours i could of made stuff to put on the site and been happy but it is really really flustrating
im used to those 5 second responses too lol

Get instant hosting here:

http://pair.com

very not free
cnnet
yes
fri provide really good net server
and there're so many application
you'd have to wait
thegamecreator
i think ill wait to get a site here. i like the community. and its free so i cant complain. plus i have no limit on how long i can wait. i have a life dont get me wrong i just choose not to live it. lol so ill wait here for a couple of weeks if i dont have my mail by then, then ill give up Very Happy
gonzo
thegamecreator wrote:
i just choose not to live it

Quote:
then ill give up Very Happy

you sound like an interesting person... will your site be as conflicted? Cool
thegamecreator
yes and no. it will be conflicted cause of my personality but not so much because it will be more buisnessy. but then again i have no idea...but ill prolly never get my site ive already been declined once.poor oh poor me Sad
ignition
boo hoo...13 hours wtf. can you say "impatient"? I know you can.

Very Happy
thegamecreator
Yeah im impatient it shouldnt take that long... im just used to the 5 second responds...and thats not cool...dont be all rude to a newb like that..it screws up the community.
n0obie4life
Yes my lord d'oh! d'oh!

We must not be rude to newbs. Yes my lord.

On the side note, he should undderstand why it takes 13 hours now.

-close-