FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Like they Know English

Panthrowzay
this may seem trivial, but wouldn't it make sense to but the Languge section in THIER language. Spanish, El Espanol....
oh and the admin spelled "the" wrong in the german section, I dont know what het means in german but, * sighs*. Like I said trivial for the english speaking. Maybe it helps the Admin? Anyways just a Suggestion

Ps. Where are the Themes http://phpbbhacks.com
SunburnedCactus
Yes. That does seem trivial.
Jack_Hammer
A person who would be on the internet and not know any English would be rediculous because the internet is mostly Englsh they would of have to of read English to ge to there forums in the first place they should know what there own languages is in English because everywhere you go and they have bi-lingual options the options are still in English.
n0obie4life
Bondings, see I told you the great idea of having language forums wasn't working out well!

I was straight against it Rolling Eyes
gonzo
Perhaps you'd be best served by fortifying your glass house first.
Sunny
Hmmz Hold on...Go to "profile" and change the board language to spanish, french etc etc?.
Bondings
Panthrowzay wrote:
oh and the admin spelled "the" wrong in the german section

That language is called Dutch, not German and that word is spelled correctly. Wink
Panthrowzay
The language thing iis working, but Like I said Trivial
dan751
Psst! You're wondering where all the themes are, perhaps you should code each and every theme as heavily as bondings did, he might consider putting a different theme or two. Or would you prefer not to go through all that work?? besides, this is possibly one of the most organized themes I know of.Wink

As regards the languages, in your profile, there are at least 2 dozen (24) different languages you can use.Wink