FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FIFA 2006

barish17
Did you play FIFA 2006?
It's wonderful...
dave
It would, if it would support my gamepad's right analog stick... I can't do any tricks, so the game suckz, why can't EA program support for all gamepads... Shocked
hoonger
barish17 wrote:
Did you play FIFA 2006?
It's wonderful...

Iwanna play this game,too.
But, seems it has high requirement for the HW.
Crying or Very sad
I have to upgrade my PC asap....
pacificstorm
played once at my friend house it rox and its cool gonna buy it soon * hope my com is gd enough * haa if not i will cry lol
tasz
just time pass
MasterC
eek, i don`t like this one. Fifa `99 and 2001 rocked in the past Very Happy
neneehnoisnafita
I still do not play FIFA 2006...i had spoken to me that is a very good....is thinking about testing to see!!! but he is that for me FIFA are very below of the Pro Evoltion Soccer
savabg
actually fifa 2006 isnt that bad .. although the idea of playing soccer for 15 years : ) is kinda driving me nuts .... the career mode is way too long
Frag
I played it on the PSP it seemed really good actually, the graphics look nice and the gameplay is up to the usual FIFA standards, if you are looking for a football game and dont like Pro Evo get this tbh.
jishui
yeah,It's wonderful! I am playing it now!
Maalcari
As i sayd before i prefer Pro Evo Soccer Wink
stiffler
Ive never cared too much about sports games, except Football games...American Football that is Wink
KemikadaM
hmmm
I am don't football like
valo
Everyone say that the Pro Evolution Soccer series are better than the Fifa series. Why? I tried FIFA, and that was just perfect football/soccer! Please answer me! Are PES heaven and FIFA hell, or is the differences more or less?

The carrer-mode in FIFA suchs, but now the major-league, which is a manager-thing too, came in PES. Is this good or bad? I've never tried it before, but I will soon!
slovenman
Most people that played both PES/Fifa, tend to say that Fifa is better looking, but PES is more "realistic". I'm used on Fifa for last couple of years, so i think i'll stick to it.
greenman
I started with fifa '98, and continued with the series for a few years. Eventually I came across "Evolution" and I really liked the game physics and fluidity. I wish EVO could get the full fifa licensing so people could compare both games head to head...
mohamed
its too unrealistic the fifa engine. The ease to score is still there. I choose pro evo soccer over fifaas there's so much more possibilities.
5C1
i m looking forward it.. >"<
valo
Well. It is very easy to get the PES licensed. If you downlod a Opinion File (OF) from pesfan.com or something, all players and teams gets real. Then PES are better then FIFA.
wwe4life
So good game.. That that you can Manage your team and play with her.. it's very nice staff, and you have all the players, teams..
ahmad`
ok.....its butifull but i perfer winning eleven