FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rimworld Review

codermage
RimWorld introduced itself by take Steam Greenlight on 2013. Basically, at a different point in space, you are trying to create a colony on a different planet. When we start the game we choose one of three different scenario models. We then choose where we will be located in the created world and start the game. Developed by Tynan Sylvester and Ludeon Studios, it has long been a feverish work on the game. The graphics of the game may seem weak for some, but the situation is much different. First, all the colonists in RimWorld have their own characteristics.

There are almost all kinds of troubles that can happen to a group of people at RimWorld. If you can get rid of nature's wrath, then we need to be protected from other colonies. It is necessary to arming while developing our colonies. Otherwise, everything we do may disappear in a short time. There are weapons in the vote with really different and amazing details. Explosives can break down the space. RimWorld is definitely a quality production that I have not seen for a long time. Im playing RimWorld for a long time.
restonpiston
It looks very cool, the game is real time like Lemmings or turn-based like a Civilization game.

Also a link would be helpful Razz (just kidding, we can all use google)