FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Direct Registration for 30gigs.com (No Invites Required)

babumuchhala

Well i found a pretty cool way registering to 30gigs.com without any invites.

Its to say a direct registration to 30gigs.com

As for about 30gigs.com it provide an email with a mail box size of 30 GB

Check my blog for further details:
http://babumuchhala.teenhungama.frihost.net/blog/index.php?p=6

Well if u guys feel like donating me some FRIH$s for this you can do so. The links there in my SIG.

Plus MODs if u feel this is not the right place to post it. Please move this to an appropriate location.
raver
seems pretty much a hack... i don`t know if the admins of 30gigs will or will not erase accounts made this way....and if the registration form is so buggy...i don`t know if the rest of the website is any better....and wtf do you want to do with 30 gigs? Smile

P.S. i`ve just made an account....and i think i`ll stick to mai gmail account Smile
If there are still people here without gmail accounts pm me for invites
Sinisterthief
Yeah. i really dont need an 30gig email box, i had an gmail accaunt from the beginning it existed.

it is now 2 GB and im not gonna get that full, i also have an 250MB hotmail accaunt and io have 450 messages in my email box and haven't used 10% yet Very Happy
babumuchhala
Gmail is better on any given day, any given moment.

Its just that as an active internet user its your duty to sign up anything and everything free thats creating a buzz around.

So register your accounts and ENJOY Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
n0obie4life
We shouldn't let gonzo see this, he'll just start another "gmail sucks" war.
Donutey
is it just me or are there at least five of these "register with 30gigs.com" threads going around... spam? Rolling Eyes whatever...
lockwolf
n0obie4life wrote:
We shouldn't let gonzo see this, he'll just start another "gmail sucks" war.

OH NOES! WE DONT WANT ONE OF THOSE!
babumuchhala
Donutey wrote:
is it just me or are there at least five of these "register with 30gigs.com" threads going around... spam? Rolling Eyes whatever...
Mate its not spam

Its the dirct way to get ur account.

And the Super MOD n0ob has locked all the other threads relating to 30gigs.com account sale bcos of this article posted by me Very Happy
n0obie4life
No. I just unlocked all of them, apprantly it's still an invite-only service and thats the illegal way of getting it Sad
gonzo
this is a great way to get your account nuked. Razz

"your" method, huh?

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/2301/lamer4xu.png
babumuchhala
Well i found it from somewhere else, & put it up on my blog.

And i certainly didnt use Google or any search engine for sure
headlong
The interface seems to be clean, but the annoying ads make me feel bad.

I don't know how popular 30gigs.com is right now, but I doubt that many people need a mailbox more than 2G Bytes. I think it would be interesting to see how many people actually need a mailbox that is more than 2G Bytes.
babumuchhala
n0obie4life wrote:
No. I just unlocked all of them, apprantly it's still an invite-only service and thats the illegal way of getting it Sad
I dont think its illegal to get it this way.

Bcos its just a link, that takes you to a page on 30gigs.com server which is complete with their ads and stuff. So its a big flaw in their Invite system or a delibrate backdoor entry, so as to increase the no of users.

ANd this is for Gonzo: ur 30gigs.com dosent even render properly in Opera. So its not that great.
Kyle Katarn
30GB of email space...I've had Gmail since it came out, and never deleted anything but spam, and I still have only used about 50MB.
asim
Hi Dude,
i registered an dthe site says.... login failed wat do i do now.... i'll try forgot password link... but i have not put any question or i do have? its better i leave it off.