FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Point Reset on Account.

Ryox
I need a point reset please; I know I've been gone awhile; so I would like to restart my hosting; since I'm going to have this webpage hooked to my desktop on my computer's homepage.
deanhills
@Ryox. Welcome back.

Points have been reset as requested.

Cautionary Warning: Please let us know next time when you are planning on a long absence or find unable to look after your hosting account. We'll then suspend your account until you return to the Forum. It is never a good idea to abandon a hosting account. Scripts get out of date and the unattended hosting account then becomes a sitting duck for hacker scripts. The server is a shared server and how you manage your hosting account affects all the other hosting accounts on the server.
Ryox
deanhills wrote:
@Ryox. Welcome back.

Points have been reset as requested.

Cautionary Warning: Please let us know next time when you are planning on a long absence or find unable to look after your hosting account. We'll then suspend your account until you return to the Forum. It is never a good idea to abandon a hosting account. Scripts get out of date and the unattended hosting account then becomes a sitting duck for hacker scripts. The server is a shared server and how you manage your hosting account affects all the other hosting accounts on the server.

Yes I know, and I never planned to it be gone for that long; real life does get in the way; But never expected that to happen; But anyways; I plan to be active again Smile; so hopefully i get to meet all the wonderful Frihosters that are still active on here again.