FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

lost in cyberspace

kitkat-cannot-log-in
Password reset sent to my gmail email account has been lost in cyberspace.
username: kitkat
kitkat-not-logged-in
And yes, I have checked my spam folder.
deanhills
I tried again on your behalf. Do you have more than one gmail account? Can you check again. E-mail account: ****arts@gmail.com
kitkat-not-logged-in
Yes I do have other email addresses. I check all of them. I have checked repeatedly.
I have attempted every method but I still can't find any email coming from frihost.
I have checked in "all mail" nothing has come in.
If it simply a matter of using another email I guess I could use my isp one.
I would appreciate it if someone could tell me whether emails from frihost to gmail works at all, or is it just myself.
It might also be gmail at fault here. this is not the first time I've heard of messages not coming in....
deanhills
kitkat-not-logged-in wrote:

I would appreciate it if someone could tell me whether emails from frihost to gmail works at all, or is it just myself.
It might also be gmail at fault here. this is not the first time I've heard of messages not coming in....
You're right KitKat and looks as though Frihost owes you an apology. I experimented and looks as though gmail is blocking Frihost e-mails. I've written to the owner, Bondings and our Admin tidruG to see whether they can reset your account in Admin and send you a password.

Not sure, but I suspect that gmail is blocking e-mails because of lack of an SSL certificate. I wonder if there is a setting in one's gmail account where one can allow e-mails to be received by domains without SSL? Think that will be my next quest - although so far I haven't been able to find a definitive solution.

In the meanwhile, if you like you could start a new Forum account. When you do, can you PM me with the new name of the account.