FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

: What do you do to stay healthy when you travel?

roneetshaw
I’m not super great at staying healthy when I travel, but I try to drink a lot of water and little alcohol, walk a lot, and avoid fatty food. I don’t work out on the road besides the occasional pushup, so I try to stay right with my diet. This interview with fitness expert Steve Kamb can provide good advice.
loveandormoney
The best thing to stay healthy is the preparation.

When U ll plan a jouney
more then 1,000 miles
6 months before
u d do the schedule.
Why?
Its fun also.
BigGeek
When I travel I for one stay away from fried food and try to eat veggies and lean meats. I try and get in bed early and get a good nights sleep, and I try to keep up with my workout schedule so I can stay in shape while traveling and not have to go through getting back in shape when the business travel is over. Hardest part is picking restaurants that server healthy meals and not fried greasy food. Since the company is paying for my meals when I travel I tend to be able to pick restaurants based on food quality rather than price. Picking a place to eat based on price usually does not work well for eating healthy!