FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

SMU: Jasna's Graphics and Layouts Shop [Closed]

Jasna
[Closed]

----------------

Completed Requests: 9

Waiting List - Updated 01 January, 3:32 am ET

Outline:
Code:
- Name: Request; Estimated day of completion

- Herbz3: layout w/o coding; January 15
- mathiaus: larout adjustments; January ??

Note: Remember, dates are estimates. Actual days of completion may be before or after the estimated dates. Most likely the longer the waiting list, the longer everything will take to finish.

And thanks to blackomen12 for the suggestion ^^
------------------

Sorry, not taking anymore requests.
n0obie4life
Hmm, do moderators and administrators get free sigs?

I wouldn't mind paying Very Happy. I have an idea in mind, but I will not post it here, I'll PM you after you answer my question.
shabda
HI.
I need a banner for my website http://www.shabda.name/. I want to get the banner at the top of it changed. The banner with a train and solar powered written on it. You need to change the text to shabda.name and subtext to technology brew. I have asked other people too to make this banner, but even if I dont use your banner(and use someone else) ILL pay for it, obviously. I dont have the psd for the pic.
[edit] The dimensions must be same as the original image[/edit]
I am willing to pay more than you 27f$ rate.
If that is not possible will you make some other banner, with same color combination(green), with a tech theme.
Thanks.
salman_500
i dunno if you take request like these but what i want is a phpbb forum theme for my site. you can see the theme of my site HERE and you can see the forums here HERE. I reall am in the need of a theme that is almost exactly as my site... if you need images you can take them from the site itself..

Also i need a theme for coppermine photo gallery that is for phpnuke... i need a theme for it that niether disturbes the site theme and completely complies with the sit theme... check the other modules and see how they look and according to that make a clean and nice theme...

Ofcource ill pay for everything but plz first pm me wen ur ready to make both the things...even if you agree to create 1 of them then plz make it.....i need them quickly.
Jasna
n0obie4life wrote:
Hmm, do moderators and administrators get free sigs?

I wouldn't mind paying Very Happy. I have an idea in mind, but I will not post it here, I'll PM you after you answer my question.

Haha Razz I guess for the first staff member to ask, sure, but instead of totally free requests, I can give discounts. I'm not exactly rich right now ^^

Quote:
HI.
I need a banner for my website http://www.shabda.name/. I want to get the banner at the top of it changed. The banner with a train and solar powered written on it. You need to change the text to shabda.name and subtext to technology brew. I have asked other people too to make this banner, but even if I dont use your banner(and use someone else) ILL pay for it, obviously. I dont have the psd for the pic.
If that is not possible will you make some other banner, with same color combination(green), with a tech theme.
Thanks.

So, shabda, you want me to somehow edit the banner already there to that text you want? And if I can't, just make a whole new one? I'll give it a try.

Quote:
i dunno if you take request like these but what i want is a phpbb forum theme for my site. you can see the theme of my site HERE and you can see the forums here HERE. I reall am in the need of a theme that is almost exactly as my site... if you need images you can take them from the site itself..

Also i need a theme for coppermine photo gallery that is for phpnuke... i need a theme for it that niether disturbes the site theme and completely complies with the sit theme... check the other modules and see how they look and according to that make a clean and nice theme...

Ofcource ill pay for everything but plz first pm me wen ur ready to make both the things...even if you agree to create 1 of them then plz make it.....i need them quickly.

Okay, salman, do you mean you want your site to match your phpbb forum , or vice versa? I'm not too familiar with phpbb or coppermine, but I *could* try for the site layout. No guarantees though. Just make it a little clearer to me what you're requesting.
OutlawSpirit
check ur PM's Jasna Cool Laughing
Jasna
Just did Wink

As for shabda, how's this for a banner? A little simple, but it's clean and still retains its techyness. And I have to admit, I have difficulty with techyness.

[Image Removed by Jasna]
n0obie4life
Okay. I just sent you my PM..hopefully, youu received it Wink
shabda
Quote:
A little simple, but it's clean and still retains its techyness.

Its too simple for my tastes. Also can you please move the text a little bit to the top right thanks.
OK how much do you need for it. 30f$ ok?
GamingParadise
Could u make a football ( Soccer ) layout for me, but i prefer ur name is not on it, if u want i will pay some more frih$ then.
salman_500
Jasna wrote:

Okay, salman, do you mean you want your site to match your phpbb forum , or vice versa? I'm not too familiar with phpbb or coppermine, but I *could* try for the site layout. No guarantees though. Just make it a little clearer to me what you're requesting.

no i mean that the forum shud match my site and so shud coppermine.....they shud be like my site....and make sure that the theme is not a whole page that messes up my whole page....it shud be to the phpnuke specifications......well ill accept almost anythin. Cool
mathiaus
Before my actual request...

Just wondering about copyright. You say not to remove your copyright (understandable). Just wondering where this will be and how big it will be?
If possible (even for an extra charge) could I use a simialar copyright as I currently have (bottom of page from link in sig).
Either way will be displayed in credits page

As well just wondering if you had any examples to show (of layouts).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right then I'll cut tot he chase. I'm in need of a new layout for my site siriusblacks
This is just for this part of the network and not for the awards, topsites etc.

All I'm looking for is a graphic. Not a header/banner but the layout as an image. This is because I like to code things myself and to make sure evrythings html/css valid. Any complexity of design is welcome.

Obviously being a harry Potter site it needs to be Harry Potter related. Also due tot he release of Goblet of Fire I would like it to be themed on this.
Images from the movie can be found on many sites as linked to below.
Idealy I need each of the champions (Harry, Krum, Cedric and Fleur)
http://www.thequidditchpitch.net/gofposters.shtml
http://www.harrypotterfanzone.com/gallery/index.php?cat=14
http://www.wizardspell.net/galleries/index.php?cat=2
http://www.wizards-united.com/galleries/index.php?cat=10

Also being named after sirius black it is important that he features somewhere in the design. Pics
http://images.google.com/images?hs=MMN&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&q=sirius%20black&spell=1&sa=N&tab=wi
http://search.msn.com/images/results.aspx?q=sirius+black&FORM=QBIR3
http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=sirius+black&sm=Yahoo%21+Search&fr=FP-tab-img-t&toggle=1&cop=&ei=UTF-8
http://www.hogwarts-gallery.org/hogwartsgallery/category.php?cat=search&search=sirius&mode=OR

I have a lot in my navs so like I currently have 2 nav bars on either side of a content area and a copyright section at the bottom although if a new unique design can be created which is good looking and practicle I would be happier.

I prefer dark layouts so most likely the background will be black. Green needs to be the primary colour after that and it needs also be dark but not to dark that it looks black as it does currently on my site. Other colours may be used if they go well with the black and green but in to large quantaties.

As I currently have network links, they will remain. Some sites have them under the banner and other over the top as I have done in some layouts for other network sites (awards, topsites) The placement of these are up to you but they need to be near the top and easily accesable.

The banner and the navigation should be matched. This means they should fit together in someway. usually they are directly together and the image of the banner carries on into the nav bar and merges with the nav bar's background (again seen in other network areas). However they do not have to be connected but they shouldnt be different colours for example.

The graphic of the layout should include some sort of image or seperator for the difefrent navigational areas such as
Main, Books, films, Information etc

Room for a banner rotaion would be nice!

Here are some examples of other sites
http://www.wizardspell.net/ (GOF V4 layout!!) like curly banner
http://www.harrypotterfanzone.com/ nav integration at top and bottom of page curves as well
http://www.wizard-bound.com/ nav to banner, network link room, layout changer room (dont include), room for banner rotation
http://www.wizard-city.com/ complexity and detail

Oh yeah and for a 800x600 resolution please (some people still use it)

Price is flexible. Please feel free to use my im links below to talk to me about this.

Thanks Very Happy
Jasna
shabda wrote:
Quote:
A little simple, but it's clean and still retains its techyness.

Its too simple for my tastes. Also can you please move the text a little bit to the top right thanks.
OK how much do you need for it. 30f$ ok?

Sure that's fine. And is this better?

[Image Removed by Jasna]

GamingParadise wrote:
Could u make a football ( Soccer ) layout for me, but i prefer ur name is not on it, if u want i will pay some more frih$ then.

I need more information than that! Show me that you are really serious about this. Otherwise, I don't want to end up wasting my time on making something that may not be used.

As for my name not being on it... well, let me revise my first post since a few other people asked about that as well. Also, check the last part of this post, after mathiaus' quote.

salman_500 wrote:
no i mean that the forum shud match my site and so shud coppermine.....they shud be like my site....and make sure that the theme is not a whole page that messes up my whole page....it shud be to the phpnuke specifications......well ill accept almost anythin. Cool Cool

=/ I don't think I'd be the right person for that kind of job. I apologize, but I believe I need to deny your request. Hope you find someone else soon though. =)

mathiaus wrote:
Before my actual request...

Just wondering about copyright. You say not to remove your copyright (understandable). Just wondering where this will be and how big it will be?
If possible (even for an extra charge) could I use a simialar copyright as I currently have (bottom of page from link in sig).
Either way will be displayed in credits page

As well just wondering if you had any examples to show (of layouts).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right then I'll cut tot he chase. I'm in need of a new layout for my site http://siriusblacks.com
This is just for this part of the network and not for the awards, topsites etc. . . . [and rest of post...]

Ah, thank you so much for being so detailed and thorough, mathiaus. It really helps and shows me you're serious about this.

So for copyright, a text link at the bottom is perfectly fine. Don't worry, I wasn't planning on making my name insanely huge and obvious Razz I'd hate that as well. See my ammendment on this subject (in my first post) for more details.

That said, I accept your request. An example of a layout I made is here, at my [under construction] site. If I can find the previous layout to that, I'll put up a screenshot of it (the "Past Layouts" link isn't up yet). The current one is, of course, a divs. The previous one was a mixture of divs and iframes.

So, I'll be sure to start on your layout right away. Liking HP myself probably helps Laughing
n0obie4life
Was my PM sent :S ?
Jasna
n0obie4life wrote:
Was my PM sent :S ?

Yup; in fact, I just responded!
shabda
@jasna paying you 30f$ now.
Nice work. Thanks.
mathiaus
Thats brilliant thanks Jasna Very Happy
Just name your price!
n0obie4life
I thought you offered 600 FRIH$ Rolling Eyes
gonzo
Jasna wrote:

[removed]

how many photoshop actions or actlets did you use in production of this banner?
n0obie4life
gonzo, it's simple. if you don't want people to troll your topic, don't troll others.
mathiaus
n0obie4life wrote:
I thought you offered 600 FRIH$ Rolling Eyes

It was 300-500 and depending on ow impressed I am possibly more.
I was offering that on my other topic but Jasna could want more or less? Confused
mattd8752
I'd like a website banner.

Dimensions "700 x 150"
Main color scheme "Red"
Style "a flaming area"
Text "Mattdsworld"
Images Stewwie From Family Guy with flame covering from shoulders down. I can provide an image if required.
I need a quote first Smile
blackomen12
OK, I want a sig that is primarily black and lime-green. I want it to have a picture of a Protoss Dark Templar from StarCraft on the background. It has to have a border that looks high-tech-ish. Also I want it to say "Hyperlisk" across it. Show me a sample, and also tell me the price.
Jasna
mathiaus wrote:
Thats brilliant thanks Jasna Very Happy
Just name your price!

Well, when it's done, we'll talk about it, but probably around 400 FRIH$? Just an estimate. It's not *guaranteed* that you'll like it in the end, but I just want to make sure. Wink

mattd8752 wrote:
I'd like a website banner.

Dimensions "700 x 150"
Main color scheme "Red"
Style "a flaming area"
Text "Mattdsworld"
Images Stewwie From Family Guy with flame covering from shoulders down. I can provide an image if required.
I need a quote first

Sure, I can do that. Not a problem. Smile

blackomen12 wrote:
OK, I want a sig that is primarily black and lime-green. I want it to have a picture of a Protoss Dark Templar from StarCraft on the background. It has to have a border that looks high-tech-ish. Also I want it to say "Hyperlisk" across it. Show me a sample, and also tell me the price.

I'm not sure if I can do a high-techish border, but I'll try. If, in the end, I cannot, will that be alright or not? If all turns out well, the price will be 17 FRIH$.

gonzo wrote:
how many photoshop actions or actlets did you use in production of this banner?

I used Paint Shop Pro 7, not Photoshop.

-------------------

But anyway, obviously more requests than I expected have come up all at once, so I remind you all again to please be considerate on how long everything will take. Though it is Thanksgiving vacation for me, I will be away for three or more days (Friday-Sunday/Monday?), and on top of that, I have several essays to do for school. 'kay? Good![/quote]
mattd8752
Put mine at the end of that list, and can I have a price estimate. I might give you a bonus if it is good ontop of that. Smile
blackomen12
Jasna wrote:

blackomen12 wrote:

I'm not sure if I can do a high-techish border, but I'll try. If, in the end, I cannot, will that be alright or not? If all turns out well, the price will be 17 FRIH$.

Sure it will be alright if you cant, but hopefully you can do it. i like the price too.
Jasna
Quote:
Put mine at the end of that list, and can I have a price estimate. I might give you a bonus if it is good ontop of that. Smile

Fine with me Smile The price will be... 35 FRIH$. I think I'll go change my original website banner price to that instead. That alright?

As for noobie4life... is this what you wanted? I'm not sure.

[Image Removed by Jasna]

The affiliate minibanners:

[Image Removed by Jasna]

and/or

[Image Removed by Jasna]

And I'll have that website banner done soon. As for the .psd/psx file giving, I don't do that. I just like giving the end result. If you want something minor changed later on, just let me know and I'll do it free of charge.
n0obie4life
It's nice Very Happy.

I like the Affliate banner with has E.T's face and the sig. I'll pay up when the banner comes along and you won't mind if some other guy on this forum uses it (ie more than 2 people)

Oh, it's okay then, no .psd Smile
blackomen12
Quote:
Sorry for the long description... Anyway, any requests or questions? Post 'em here.

One thing that might be helpful is if you made like a waiting list in your original post, so people know where they are, and about how long it will take. It's just a suggestion, you don't have to do it.
Jasna
Glad you like it, n0obie4life Smile

And thanks for the suggestion, blackomen12. I'll go do that right now since I won't be here for another four days (just confirmed by my parents).
salman_500
can you make me a small banner for my site..

it shud be the size ...u know those small banners like the one under your "jasna" sig that say ms or somthin....the size of that with the color scheme just like Gamers Online..

can you do it....and tell the price for making a small banner of this kind..
n0obie4life
Jasna, I'll be away for 3 days, so don't expect replies from me about my banner. don't worry, I'll pay up.

http://bondings-world.frihost.net
OutlawSpirit
whasup jasna... hows the site template comin on man!

i thought of a price for u in payment if it looks dope, how about all the frih$'s i currently have and any more i make..

get at me man
TimsJugling
I dont want anything (yet). but... I just wanted to say.. WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!EEEEEEEEE!!! those are awsome! how long does it take to make one of those? My brother does things like that but he's no where near that good. I just wanted to say that you have done a really really great! job on those. In the futer I may just want one... or a couple! lol
mattd8752
I can do techy, but I suck at flames, so I came here for help Smile You are awsome at everything Smile
Kestrel
I'd like a signature, default size, with a greyish/light blue main color. The only text I want on it is Kestrel. I want it more techy than grunge, but a nice mix would be awesome. Laughing Anything else on it just go with whatever you think would look best. Thank you in advance.
mattd8752
Jasna is gone for a few days if you read up, this will probably only be seen on monday...
Kestrel
mattd8752 wrote:
Jasna is gone for a few days if you read up, this will probably only be seen on monday...

Yes, I read this and didn't need to be told. Just because I requested one today doesn't mean I expect to have it tomorrow.
THE11thROCK™
Jasna, if you are free, I would like to have a sig and banner. I'll PM you the details when you have the time. Thanks.
mattd8752
READ... NOT FREE... the prices are on the main page...
Kestrel
mattd8752 wrote:
READ... NOT FREE... the prices are on the main page...

Dude, you need to chill out. He didn't say he wanted one for free. He asked if she was free, as in if she has time for something. Seriously, chill the hell out.
mattd8752
Okay, sorry, I am just getting soo much spam atm, and am not in a good mood, anyhow, if you read up, she has a few more things, and won't be back till monday...
raver
I need a banner for my brand new website... you can find it at www.phpzone.frih.net ..i have a temporary banner but it doesn`t quite match the entire layout...so i need something that will match it...a simple jpg is enough...it should contain "PHPZONE" in it and be...i don`t know...be nice and apropriate for a programming website....the dimensions should be like those of the temporary banner, but longer so it will fit....can`t wait to see your work...
n0obie4life
Jasna, I'm back.

Now to wait for my banner and I'll pay you Smile
Jasna
salman_500 wrote:
can you make me a small banner for my site..

it shud be the size ...u know those small banners like the one under your "jasna" sig that say ms or somthin....the size of that with the color scheme just like Gamers Online..

can you do it....and tell the price for making a small banner of this kind..

Sure. The price will be... 15 FRIH$, 'kay? I'm upping my prices.

OutlawSpirit wrote:
whasup jasna... hows the site template comin on man!

i thought of a price for u in payment if it looks dope, how about all the frih$'s i currently have and any more i make..

get at me man

Ah, haven't had time to start on it yet. I still have a few more essays to do, and vacation's nearing its end (just came back form my trip) :/ I'll start on it pretty soon though! Check the Waiting List to see the dates if you haven't already Wink

TimsJugling wrote:
I dont want anything (yet). but... I just wanted to say.. WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!EEEEEEEEE!!! those are awsome! how long does it take to make one of those? My brother does things like that but he's no where near that good. I just wanted to say that you have done a really really great! job on those. In the futer I may just want one... or a couple! lol

Thanks for the compliments ^^ As for times... Signatures take me from 10 minutes to 2 hours, avatars from 30 minutes to an hour, minibanners 10 minutes, and website banners... 30 minutes to several hours. Layouts take an insane amount of time, though, since I don't do them as much.

mattd8752 wrote:
I can do techy, but I suck at flames, so I came here for help Smile You are awsome at everything Smile

Thanks Smile I'll let you know if I need any help!

Kestrel wrote:
I'd like a signature, default size, with a greyish/light blue main color. The only text I want on it is Kestrel. I want it more techy than grunge, but a nice mix would be awesome. Laughing Anything else on it just go with whatever you think would look best. Thank you in advance.

Some abstract, techy, grundgy design? Sure thing. Smile

THE11thROCK™ wrote:
Jasna, if you are free, I would like to have a sig and banner. I'll PM you the details when you have the time. Thanks.

As long as you don't mind the wait (this waiting list getting really long @_@) I'd love to. PM me whenever. Wink

raver wrote:
I need a banner for my brand new website... you can find it at www.phpzone.frih.net ..i have a temporary banner but it doesn`t quite match the entire layout...so i need something that will match it...a simple jpg is enough...it should contain "PHPZONE" in it and be...i don`t know...be nice and apropriate for a programming website....the dimensions should be like those of the temporary banner, but longer so it will fit....can`t wait to see your work...

Alrighty. But question: where's the temporary banner? I can't see it on your site so I don't know what dimensions it should be >.<

n0obie4life wrote:
Jasna, I'm back.

Now to wait for my banner and I'll pay you Smile

Of course! That'll be the first thing I'll do... after finishing these essays. ^^;;

------------

So, for everyone else... the new price changes are:

Signature Banners: 30 FRIH$
Website Banners: 47 FRIH$
Affiliation Minibanners: 15 FRIH$

If you requested something before and I told you the price was different, go with the price I told you it was. Wink
raver
k so....maybe the site was down...the banner is on the first page www.phpzone.frih.net and has the dimmensions : 800 X 63..and please look at the website so you can know which colours to use..so..again...something simple yet professional, if you can put something about programming it would be great and the text PHPZONE. can`t wait to see your work Smile
mattd8752
So, when will mine be ready? It has been a while, but I know you have been away and it was an american holdiay, so I am not complaining.
Jasna
Oh, alright. Thanks, raver. Smile

And mattd8752, check the waiting list on my first post for estimated dates. I apologize it is taking awhile, but I have so many requests, I just came back from a trip (as you noted), and I do have some more work to do besides this. School before everything, of course. Brick wall
shabda
Hi Jasna how were your thanksgiving holydays?
Hmm I am looking for a graphic artist to work with me to design templates for blogger. To do so you require these skills 1. HTML 2. CSS 3. Blogger proprietory tags 4. Sense of design/Color and 5. Graphic skills. I have knowledge of the first three but none of the last two.
So would you be willing to work together on this project? I hope yes.
So what will you have to do?
1. Design Layout(800x600) and draw the required images.
What i will do?
Convert the layout to template using CSS and Blogger tags.

By the way if you have never used blogger, and if you are interested in this project you may like to visit www.blogger.com and see default the templates.

The advantages:
If we can come up with a good enough template, at least 100's of people at blogger will use it. That means 1000s of pages with "designed by jasna" on them.
Thanks. I hope you join
OutlawSpirit
ok jasna ... das cool.. take ya time man...!
Kestrel
Hey Jas, could you also make me an affiliate banner for my website? (88x31). The site is Dark Gamers. Just make whatever you think would be appropriate, but try to stick with the same color scheme. Wink
Jasna
shabda wrote:
Hi Jasna how were your thanksgiving holydays?
Hmm I am looking for a graphic artist to work with me to design templates for blogger. To do so you require these skills 1. HTML 2. CSS 3. Blogger proprietory tags 4. Sense of design/Color and 5. Graphic skills. I have knowledge of the first three but none of the last two.
So would you be willing to work together on this project? I hope yes.
So what will you have to do?
1. Design Layout(800x600) and draw the required images.
What i will do?
Convert the layout to template using CSS and Blogger tags.

By the way if you have never used blogger, and if you are interested in this project you may like to visit www.blogger.com and see default the templates.

The advantages:
If we can come up with a good enough template, at least 100's of people at blogger will use it. That means 1000s of pages with "designed by jasna" on them.
Thanks. I hope you join

Eh, sounds like a ton of work. Confused Hmm... How much time would I have to design each new template?

Kestrel wrote:
Hey Jas, could you also make me an affiliate banner for my website? (88x31). The site is Dark Gamers. Just make whatever you think would be appropriate, but try to stick with the same color scheme. Wink

Of course Very Happy

----------------

Okay, now for... blackomen12's Protoss sig!

[Image Removed by Jasna]
or less blurriness...
[Image Removed by Jasna]
or even less blurriness...
[Image Removed by Jasna]

Pick which is best. So are any of these alright, or do you want me to change something?
n0obie4life
Jasna, blackomen got banned.
shabda
Quote:
Eh, sounds like a ton of work. Confused Hmm... How much time would I have to design each new template?

I dunno, as I said I am higly graphic and desgn challenged. How much time does it take for you to design a single webpage? I think that much time. As I said I will do the coding, but you have to do the drawing.
Quote:

oops! Did you get paid for your work?
raver
n0obie4life wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

that sucks...you better make mine faster before i`m banned Smile))))
Kidding, take your time, the truth is i can`t hardly wait for my banner, i just hate the actual one.
blackomen12˛
Hey Jasna, ya I got banned, but I know monkeydog, and I will see if he will pay you for me. P.S. I guess they edited your post and removed the pics. P.M. them to monkeydog! I'll just tell him.

EDIT: Oh yeah, about which one, since I don't know, I will pick the second one. Razz

EDIT 2: It is still only 17frih$ for me right?
mattd8752
Jasna, if you haven't started on mine, change it to be DeathRow Productions as the text with a navy seal holding a gun straight at the front. Make my graphic a somewhat large size, I will pay anything that I can afford, make the graphic half of whatever your moniter size is, I don't remember what my size is, and DeathRow Productions should be above the navy seal guy. I will dig up my old version to show you.

EDIT

Found:
Default:
http://mattdsworld.theicy.net/AK-47%20Survival%20Logo.bmp
Slogan 1:
http://mattdsworld.theicy.net/AK-47%20Survival%20Logo%20(No%20Cash).bmp
Slogan 2:
http://mattdsworld.theicy.net/AK-47%20Survival%20Logo%20(Don't%20Mess).bmp

I need new guys who stand along the side now, I didn't keep him... I might ask for more later, but if I can afford it, please make it, if not, don't make me any graphics and give me a price for the future, if you have already started working on the family guy one, finish it, but if possible make it say family guy, not family guy fan site.
raver
Hello jasna......before starting my banner please take a look at my site, because i have changed the layout and other colors should be used.
Thank you!
Jasna
blackomen12˛ wrote:
Hey Jasna, ya I got banned, but I know monkeydog, and I will see if he will pay you for me. P.S. I guess they edited your post and removed the pics. P.M. them to monkeydog! I'll just tell him.

EDIT: Oh yeah, about which one, since I don't know, I will pick the second one. Razz

EDIT 2: It is still only 17frih$ for me right?

d'oh! Yes yes, 17FRIH$. Alright, I'll PM it right now.

shabda wrote:
I dunno, as I said I am higly graphic and desgn challenged. How much time does it take for you to design a single webpage? I think that much time. As I said I will do the coding, but you have to do the drawing.

Well... I'll *try* if you don't mind waiting, but it'll take me awhile to complete each one. More requests coming in from here and homework will definitely slow down that process.

mattd8752 wrote:
Jasna, if you haven't started on mine, change it to be DeathRow Productions as the text with a navy seal holding a gun straight at the front. Make my graphic a somewhat large size, I will pay anything that I can afford, make . . .

Okay, I'll make a note of that. Wink

raver wrote:
Hello jasna......before starting my banner please take a look at my site, because i have changed the layout and other colors should be used.
Thank you!

No problem Smile
shabda
Quote:
Well... I'll *try* if you don't mind waiting, but it'll take me awhile to complete each one. More requests coming in from here and homework will definitely slow down that process.

Ok Im waiting. No hurries.
Aki
Hi I love your sigs they look pretty cool but I was just wondering do you draw your own anime pics or do you get them from a free anime gallery etc? if so where do you get your pics from?
ChesterB
hi Smile
can't You make a logo for my smallville forum http://smallville-forum.be/ ? I' need a logo with Clark Kent, Lana Lang, Chloe Sullivan, Lex Luthor and Lois Lane and text in the midlle "Smallville Forum" on a background color #FFCC66 Very Happy

Ps. what ist the price?
Ps2. sorry for my poor English Rolling Eyes

Goodnight
mattd8752
ChesterB wrote:
hi Smile
can't You make a logo for my smallville forum http://smallville.oxy.pl/index.htm ? I' need a logo with Clark Kent, Lana Lang, Chloe Sullivan, Lex Luthor and Lois Lane and text in the midlle "Smallville Forum" on a background color #FFCC66 Very Happy

Ps. what ist the price?
[b]Ps2[b]. sorry for my poor English Rolling Eyes

Goodnight
ooh, did you buy a ps2 or something?
raver
mattd8752 wrote:
ChesterB wrote:

Goodnight

I think he meant Post scriptum 1 and Post scriptum 2 Wink
mattd8752
raver wrote:
mattd8752 wrote:
ChesterB wrote:

Goodnight

Oh, now I got it...
ChesterB
raver wrote:
mattd8752 wrote:
ChesterB wrote:

Goodnight

Exactly Smile
bogger
please stop spamming this topic, jasna is under a lot of workload at the moment, if you look at the long waiting list she has, just so you know
Jasna
Aki wrote:
Hi I love your sigs they look pretty cool but I was just wondering do you draw your own anime pics or do you get them from a free anime gallery etc? if so where do you get your pics from?

Oh, I just fetch them from random anime galleries. There's no particular place I look... I try Google Images first, and if I don't find anything there, I look at website searches. And thanks for the compliment Smile

ChesterB wrote:
hi Smile
can't You make a logo for my smallville forum http://smallville.oxy.pl/index.htm ? I' need a logo with Clark Kent, Lana Lang, Chloe Sullivan, Lex Luthor and Lois Lane and text in the midlle "Smallville Forum" on a background color #FFCC66 Very Happy

Ps. what ist the price?
Goodnight

Sure I can. The price will be 47 FRIH$.

---------------

And as bogger said, please reduce the spam. It's easier for me to fish out requestsd and questions. (And FYI, I'm a girl, bogger Angel )

Time for mattd8752's banner...

[Image Removed]

or...

[Image Removed]

Image from SOCOM: U.S. Navy Seals. Price: 27FRIH$, if I recall (though if it was different, tell me). Hope you don't mind I sort of changed what you specifically wanted, but I thought it looked better this way. I couldn't find any good images of navy seals pointing their guns directly at the "camera". This okay or you need something changed?

EDIT: In order to prevent stealing, I will remove completed request graphics from my previous posts.
ChesterB
ChesterB wrote:
hi Smile

Ps. what ist the price?
Goodnight

Sure I can. The price will be 47 FRIH$.

OK, i buy it Cool

Ps. the logo must be in dimension 900x150 Smile
OutlawSpirit
jasna...

u probably havent started my site layout yet...

however, when u do could u give me a few updates along the way, maybe a few screenies Laughing

thanks man! Cool
Jasna
Sure thing, OutlawSpirit. Wink

salman_500, here's your minibanner:

mathiaus' layout is next!
mattd8752
Oh my, that is absolutely amazing Jasana, thankyou very much.
salman_500
Jasna wrote:
Sure thing, OutlawSpirit. Wink

salman_500, here's your minibanner:

mathiaus' layout is next!

KOOL!!! Cool
how much for it?? Question
Jasna
Glad you like, matt! And I already responded with salman in a PM, everyone. Smile

Sorry to the rest, but I need to push back the estimated times of completion. Last week wasn't too... peaceful. :S I'll try to pick up the pace in the next few days though. And if Kestrel, mathiaus, and OutlawSpirit want discounts for the extended dates, I won't mind. Just let me know what you all have in mind. Angel
n0obie4life
Just a reminder Smile

My name isn't in the waiting list too Razz
mathiaus
Discount Very Happy !! For something that still even when delayed is earlier than expected. How about $350 FRI instead or is that going to low?
Kestrel
Nah, you deserve a full price for what you make. Don't worry about discounts. Wink

*Edit*
Just tell me the final price of the signature and affiliate banner. Just looked at your price list, and if I'm correct, it should be 45 frih$. If it's higher/lower, tell me. Either post here or send me a PM.
Jasna
Hmm, maybe 380FRIH$, mathiaus?

And Kestrel, since you requested before I made the price change, you'll still be charged with the original price: 17FRIH$ for the sig. and... well, the aff. banner didn't have a price before so... how's 10 FRIH$ for that sound?

*is making Kestrel's things now*
OutlawSpirit
hmm well... dont worry bout a discount man...

will my order be ready by the 17th? otherwise i have to push back my 'major update' announcement, jus so i got a idea

thanks Cool
Jasna
Hopefully, though I'm really not sure. It'll depend on how busy I am on the weekend, but I'll let you know as soon as I come up with a definite answer.

Kestrel:

or

I might be able to do better on the minibanner, but if you like it the way it is now, then just use that. Smile
Kestrel
Can't see them right now. I'm at school and they block a ton of sites. I'll go ahead and pay you now, I'll tell you what I think when I get home.
OutlawSpirit
Jasna wrote:
Hopefully, though I'm really not sure. It'll depend on how busy I am on the weekend, but I'll let you know as soon as I come up with a definite answer.

i take it that answers my question? Cool sure thing, no problem
Kestrel
Alright, I'm home now. And Jasna, those... look... AWESOME. Thanks so much. While I do believe you could have done better on the minibanner, it still looks great. What are you using to make these? Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro?
raver
well it seems i` am still unknown Sad((( well...hope you do mine before the christmas break Very Happy
shwetanshu
i need a banner for my blog: www.shwetz-online.in/blog with Shwetanshu's Blog written ovr it..... no particular choice... just visit the site and just look wat will suit it at the top where there is gray image..

if u r gonna add a character, better be it male
Jasna
Kestrel wrote:
Alright, I'm home now. And Jasna, those... look... AWESOME. Thanks so much. While I do believe you could have done better on the minibanner, it still looks great. What are you using to make these? Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro?

Just upgraded to PSP10 Wink If I find some extra time, I'll redo that minibanner of yours, 'kay? And don't pay me extra- think of it as a X-mas gesture. Smile
raver wrote:

well it seems i` am still unknown Sad ((( well...hope you do mine before the christmas break Very Happy

I most likely will finish it within the next 14 days Smile

shwetanshu wrote:
i need a banner for my blog: www.shwetz-online.in/blog with Shwetanshu's Blog written ovr it..... no particular choice... just visit the site and just look wat will suit it at the top where there is gray image..

if u r gonna add a character, better be it male

Fine with me. I'll get to it soon.
Jasna
Double-post...don't kill me please...

[Image Removed]

For you, raver. Should match your site perfectly. Smile
raver
ok i am really really impressed Smile
I guess the long long wait was really worth it Smile
Just tell me how much do i owe you seeing that you changed prices recently and i can`t remember how much ....
And thanks again... Smile
jgarder
shabda wrote:
HI.
Thanks.

I made one for you.. you have never payed me either.. really annnoying especially with how pickjy you have been.. BUt CHECK THE last post in the SMU thread..
mathiaus
Jasna wrote:
Hmm, maybe 380FRIH$, mathiaus?

Your in charge so sure Very Happy

Jasna wrote:
Double-post...don't kill me please...

I'll let you off this time Rolling Eyes
shwetanshu
hey jasna wenevr u get time to make mine.... add a pic of calvin if possible...thnx
mathiaus
Another request hopefully not to mutch.
Using th layout your already creaing, would it be possible to add a little christmas spirit to it please?
What i mean by this is using a duplicate of my layout and just adding some snow, holly or anything genrally christmasy.
If not would I be able to do this using what your creating?

Thanks
Matt
Jasna
shwetanshu wrote:
hey jasna wenevr u get time to make mine.... add a pic of calvin if possible...thnx

Yup, no problem.

mathiaus wrote:
Another request hopefully not to mutch.
Using th layout your already creaing, would it be possible to add a little christmas spirit to it please?
What i mean by this is using a duplicate of my layout and just adding some snow, holly or anything genrally christmasy.
If not would I be able to do this using what your creating?

Thanks
Matt

Hmm... I'll try. Most likely will work, Matt. Sorry again for this wait though. It WILL come.. It will come... darn school ><
OutlawSpirit
haha phat! cant wait for my new site design Cool
ChesterB
hi Wink
how long i' must wait? Smile http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-130180.html#130180

Enjoy Very Happy
thnn
Jasna,

I am wondering how much you would charge to create a layout for my site. I would want the layout to be similar to what mathiaus requested however there would be some obvious differences. I would also be coding the site my self so i would only need the PSD to slice.

If you could get back to me with some indication of a price I will be able to see how complex I want it. I am not very good with design so therefore I would be leaving the design choices up to you if that is ok. However it would need to be dark looking, and of course Goblet of Fire themed.

Thanks,
THNN
Herbz3
How much would a layout cost for my site?

http://the-herbz.frihost.net

Info:

- Type: divs or tables
- Optimiziation dimensions: 800x600
- Style: Gaming/techy
- Image: Banner, possibly others
- Text: none
- Main color scheme: Changeable between black, red, and green for the 3 sections of the site.
- Coding/no coding: none, i guess.
shwetanshu
how long more shud i wait??
Jasna
Herbz3, it should be around 80-400FRIH$. Sorry for the wide price range, but I'm not sure at all at the moment Confused

shwetanshu, sorry about that. I've been away at my relatives and only had time to just briefly check my PMs and email. I thought Kestrel or someone else made a banner for you already, so I wasn't sure anyway if I should still make one. :/ I'll get to it right away then, but I'm not sure if I can add "calvin" in since... I don't know which calvin you're talknig about..
ChesterB
@Jasna, i dont need logo, You make it to slow, i make a logo.

Greets
bogger
you have to be willing for the best chesterB, if you just want any old logo, just ask someone else in the SMU, seeing as you're set upon jasna not making it

and shwetanshu your banner was already made by kestrrel, don't waste jasna's time

shwetanshu
i will use one banner on my blog and other for my forum siggies and also if i earn enough money to get paid hosting coz i m finding real hard to post here, i will start another blog... a tech blog
Jasna
chesterB, I did have it right here...

Excuse me for being away over the holidays and celebrating my sixteenth birthday today (though it is tomorrow and I'm busy that day as well).

bogger told me not to make a banner for you, shweranshu, so I'll just not.

As for the record, mathiaus' layout is done, though I just need to recolor it and tweak some minor things.
mathiaus
Jasna wrote:
Excuse me for being away over the holidays and celebrating my sixteenth birthday today (though it is tomorrow and I'm busy that day as well).

As for the record, mathiaus' layout is done, though I just need to recolor it and tweak some minor things.

Congrats and happy b'day (though I'm late I know!)

Well I have another request Rolling Eyes
For the same layout but not the actual layout! Confused? should be ...
Well I've been playing around with it and have so far got this far
http://siriusblacks.com/index3.php
Well I like it but it doesnt go with some of my exisiting stuff so I now request the following graphics

Seperation Bar
You know the bits between each part of the nav. I would like some sort of image to go behind a piece of text. Just a plain image then so that the text is put on via html and not part of the image.
Something inkeeping with the banner you made as well please.

Footer
As you can see at the bottom of the page it looks a little bland. What I'd like is some way of closing each of the navs off either by a line connecting each side of a nav bar together or fading back into black at each end (like the top!)
Its a lso dull unlike the top with the banner so behnd the actual disclaimer and stuff or to each side (possibly the right) another graphic same colour as the banner but not as big obviously.

News flash
Basicly as you should see from that page i linked to, the news is currently just in a couple of boring boxes. I would really like some sort of again graphic to put behind.I'm thinking I have my big bold title and story underneath and have the background image sort of in the top right to fade into each one. hard to explain so i drew an image Smile

the white part would be the grahic merging into the black background.
If two or more of these could be made to allternate that would be fantastic but 1s good!

wanted to check how the copyright was as well. Is it enough or would you like more?

An odd request so example prices arent relevant so please quote (me happy!)

Thanks
matt Very Happy
Jasna
Thanks for the congrats, Matt. =)

Hmm, sounds a little confusing, but I'll give it a go after finishing the other requests.

Also, big announcement:

I'm closing this shop. mathiaus' request and any others before his will be the last ones fulfilled. I'll PM the final requesters with their final products instead of posting here.

Why the sudden close? Well, there's this one reason... and then there's the one about time. I just don't have enough time. That's all. I still wish to be part of SMU and the frihost community for now, so if anyone still really wants something done by me, just go there. Okay? Okay. It's been swell doing business, but Jasna's Graphics and Layouts Shop is finally...

[Closed]

[Please don't spam this topic...]
bogger
Good luck with real life jasna, said bogger before this is closed Wink

and yes, i'll be more than happy to fill in for jasna, just post in the "sigs for sale" shop
mathiaus
closed by request
-close-