FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frih$ total

johans
Since Frih$ was stop already long time ago. I was wondering how many all total Frih$ getting in all users? I want to know the statistics.

Also, How many Frih$ total got in those active users only. I hope someone can show us statistics. It would be nice if we have this statistics.

Moreover, It whould be great if those coins now can be also stop for a collectors item and start a new points.. It would be very interesting i guess.

What can you say on this guys?
standready
I think I will wait for Dean to try an answer these questions before I possibly mis-speak.
deanhills
Thanks Stand. No, Johans, I don't know what the stats are for Frih$. It's easy to check how many Frih$ members have, but not what the totals are.
johans
deanhills wrote:
Thanks Stand. No, Johans, I don't know what the stats are for Frih$. It's easy to check how many Frih$ members have, but not what the totals are.

I see.. I would be interesting to know if we have those statistics.

I guess its better to start a new points and those old points will be another collectible items such as Frih$.
standready
If Bondings would ever pop in, perhap he should just remove the Frih$ and Coins since they serve no purpose now except to confuse the community.
Peterssidan
There are 23 081 users with a positive amount of Frih$. Together they have 1 916 148.44 Frih$.
There are also 15 users that have somehow got a negative amount of Frih$. Their debt amounts to 40.88 Frih$.

That gives a total sum of 1 916 107.56 Frih$!
hown
Peterssidan wrote:
There are 23 081 users with a positive amount of Frih$. Together they have 1 916 148.44 Frih$.
There are also 15 users that have somehow got a negative amount of Frih$. Their debt amounts to 40.88 Frih$.

wow great info
how did you managed to get that?
deanhills
Peterssidan wrote:

Awesome stats Peter. I was wondering about those negative Frih$ myself. I can understand what they are for, but then the wondering was why there weren't more of them.
Peterssidan
hown wrote:
how did you managed to get that?

I wrote a program that collected the information from the memberlist. It was enough to fetch the first 330 pages to get all users with a positive amount of Frih$. The negative amounts were collected manually.
standready
Wow Peter, that is fantastic!