FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihost still hosting and giving domain names

johans
Hi All,

I have been lost for website development for many years i guess almost 4 years now and also lost my account here in Frihost.

Now, that i am back here in frihost and i want to go back to web developmental; now i wonder if frihost still those active that can share and give a new account for hosting and domain name...

I don't received or feel any positive feedback anymore here.

I am wondering whats wrong now with frihost?

What was the last account created here in hosting? can someone share? what do we do now on those coins and points and Frih$ ?
deanhills
Welcome back Johans. Nice to see you are active again.

I find the Forum not as busy as before, but still very friendly. Maybe you feel a lack of something because of your very long absence from the forum.

With regard to the giving of domains. That stopped a very long time ago. Bondings had run the campaign with a special GoDaddy free domain project that only lasted for as long as supply was available. Supply ran out towards end of 2012 and since GoDaddy had discontinued the offer by then, the project came to a natural end.

We still have hosting available for our active members. Although Server 4 was closed a few months ago, we are still opening new accounts on Server 1 for our active members.
johans
I remember Server 1 has a lot of issue before. Is this totally new? Who managed then the server 1?

Also, when i can have the hosting back? I am very excited to develop a new one.
deanhills
johans wrote:
I remember Server 1 has a lot of issue before. Is this totally new? Who managed then the server 1?

Also, when i can have the hosting back? I am very excited to develop a new one.
Server 1 has been up without fail since 1 January 2015. It's our best Server for now.

I've responded to your application PM with an inquiry. Once the inquiry has been answered, we can move towards the next step to set up a new hosting account for you.
johans
Hi deanhills,

Do you have any update if when i can get my hosting account? Its been how many days that i did not get any new information?
hown
free hosting service is still available
deanhills
Thread moved to Web Hosting Support Forum

johans wrote:
Hi deanhills,

Do you have any update if when i can get my hosting account? Its been how many days that i did not get any new information?
No Johans, not many days, one day exactly and I then had to ask you what the topic of your Website was going to be as you hadn't provided a clear answer that was complete and made sense. The description of your Website was sloppy at best.

Can you please let me know in a properly written PM what the topic of your Website is going to be and what script you will be using for it. The reason I expect a detailed answer is that your Website on Server 4 was suspended before it went under. I want to make sure that you will be using an up to date script, and have a clear picture of what you are going to do with your hosting account before a hosting account is given to you. Server 1 is a shared server, and if anything should happen to your hosting account, it will effect all of the other accounts on the same server.

Please don't make more of these kinds of "reminder" posts in the General Chat or any other Forum, as they will be removed to the Spam Can. The multiple PMs to me are more than enough.

- closed -