FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How is everybody!

johans
Hi All,

Its been a while that i did not post here. I guess i need to activate back my Account. I lost my hosting here before due to lack of support. bondings was not around i guess until now right? I hope some one could help me create a new account.

Deanhills; probably can help in creating my new account here.

Whats new here in frihost? Is there a lots of new users? I miss the old days here.
loveandormoney
Here a lot of interesing discussions in the forum.
Join us and read.

We wish You a healthy new Year.
standready
Welcome back, johans. Good to see you posting once again.
Go into your "My Account" and request a 'points reset' to help you get a fresh start.
deanhills
Welcome back Johans.

Your application for a points reset has been accepted.

As suggested, can you make a few posts first so we get a sense of you being an active member of Frihost and posting for a hosting account. And we'll then look at a hosting account after.
johans
very nice to see you all again...

I remember the exchanged of expression here before.. specially those intense topics..

Nice to see your name i am glad that i still remember my password.

I saw some of the users where still on my batch when i joined here. very cool guys..

Thanks Deanhills, you the first person i PM here since when i left i remember you are apointed as a moderator.. good job!
johans
@deanhills, is there any chance that i can have the host and a domain name? When is it?
standready
johans wrote:
@deanhills, is there any chance that i can have the host and a domain name? When is it?

As you know, new members are required to have 10 quality post to get hosting. I think deanhills was suggesting above that you make 'few' post to re-establish.
deanhills
standready wrote:
I think deanhills was suggesting above that you make 'few' post to re-establish.
Thank you Stand. That was exactly what I suggested.

@Johans. As already mentioned elsewhere the free domains were discontinued quite a long while ago.
spinout
I guess is it the same old here, but I feel it is slowing down in general.

No so much to discuss not so much flaming or anything. But silence is golden I have Heard.
loveandormoney
Silence is golden; I thought the heart is made out of gold.