FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Prince of Persia

bcnhs81
i recently borrowed Prince of Persia: The sands of time from a friend.. and guess wat?? I really find it cool!! As a matter of fact, i just finished the game yesterday.. The gameplay is very nice especially the puzzles.. The storyline is also well-crafted and the graphics are really something.. Combat is also nicely choreographed but sometimes it gets too tedious.. Oh well, I guess ill get my hands on the warrior within.. is it cool?
barish17
I think it is a good game... Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Jayfarer
I really wanted to like the game, but the combat was so unfun that I didn't get very far.
MeleceNi
What about Prince Of Persia Warrior Within?
Yantaal
is warrior within the newest one where there are two sides to the Prince? If it is i simply cant wait. How incredibly awesome.
AgenthHero
I would say that the first Prince of Perisa is the best. The second and maybe even the third arent that good compared to the first.
jober911
hey, i really think prince of persia: warrior within kicks ass. hope they appreciate the work that the Ubisoft dev team did.
osiashion
It's not only a very good but also a wonderfull history!!! If you haven't played it, you should. It combines puzzles, platforms and fights in a good proportion. You won't regret, believe me Smile
dhawal
The next version of Prince of persia is coming out on 1st December.
Hippie
the first prince of persia was definitly the best, but is it just me, or were they really short? Not to mention, what the heck is up with the last boss in Sands of time? I mean like the final boss......He just stands there? So you beat up an old man with a cane? I dont get it. Maybe I got a crap version or someting.
bcnhs81
yeah sands of time has a strange twist regarding the final battle.. yeah, it think so too that the game is short but i had one hell of a time finifhing it.. well i guess you guys also noticed the repititive combat and enemies..